Orphek OR 120, 90 and 60 – LED Lighting Bars for Aquariums
For optimal SPS/LPS coral growth, color and illumination, replacing T5/T8 lighting technology for aquariums.
What are the avaliable sizes?
OR 120 – US160$
OR 90 – US140$
OR 60 – US 120$
SPECTRUM & EFFICIENCY
Check out our OR 120, 90 & 60 LED Bars versatility! We have 5 Spectrums Available:
- Reef Day Light – Full Spectrum Day Light 18,000K (380nm- 700nm ) for both marine or reef aquariums, with SPS/ LPS or soft corals.
- Freshwater Planted – Full Spectrum Day Light 7000K (380nm- 750nm ) for fresh water & planted aquariums.
- Blue sky – Blue /Cyan Spectrum (450-500 nm) for better coral growth & color and fluorescence.
- UV/Violet – UV/Violet (380- 440nm) for maximum coral growth & color and fluorescence.
- Refugium & Grow Light – Full Spectrum Grow Light is the most complex spectrum for macro algae or other flourish plants.
DO YOU WANT TO SEE MORE DETAILS?
OR 120, 90 & 60 – Reef Day Light
The Full Spectrum Day Light 18000K (380nm- 700nm ) is developed for both marine or reef aquariums, with SPS/ LPS or soft corals. Check out the graphs!
OR 120, 90 & 60 – Freshwater Planted
OR 120, 90 & 60 – Blue sky
The Blue /Cyan Spectrum (450-500 nm) is developed for better coral growth & color and fluorescence. Check out the graphs!
OR 120/90/60 – UV/Violet
The UV/Violet (380- 440nm) is developed for maximum coral growth & color and fluorescence. Check out the graphs!
OR 120/90/60 – Refugium & Grow Light
The Full Spectrum Grow light is the most complex spectrum for macro algae or other flourish plants. Check out the graphs!
WHAT CAN I DO WITH 5 DIFFERENT SPECTRUMS AND 3 DIFFERENT SIZES?
Remember back in the days of the T5s where you could customize your tank by grouping T5 bars with many different spectrums to reach the optimal color of your choice?
Now you can do same but with LED technology! Orphek has developed for you 5 different spectrums ! Not only that. We are offering you 3 different sizes of bars.
The number of options to build your very own combination is huge!
Also, if you paid close attention to these products you will see that the spectrums are coming from our successful Atlantik LED solution!
- Achieve a Kelvin temperature between 18k to 25k by combining Reef Day Light (18,000K) with Sky Blue Spectrums
- Achieve that deep blue/purple actinic look that causes coral to fluoresce and show color that are not visible in the higher range of the visible spectrum by combining Sky Blue with Violet/UV Spectrums
- Achieve a warm shallow sunlit reef and extend the range from 10K to 18K by combining Reef Day Light (18K) with Freshwater Planted (7000K) Spectrums
- One more thing! If you like to take amazing photos of your corals and share them, Reef day 18,000K will render you amazing pictures.
- Build the most tecnological filtering systems for your reef aquarium with the perfect refugium light!
DO YOU NEED MORE DETAILS BEFORE PURCHASING?
Here you can have all the specifications:
- Light Bar Unit Body Material: Grey high quality extruded aluminium housing/Tempered glass cover
Acrylic Lens choice 120/90/60 degree
120 degree – water depth < or = 60 cm / 24″ (default )
90 degree – water depth < or = 100 cm / 39″
60 degree – water depth < or = 150 cm / 60″
- OR 120: Length: 47.2″(1200mm)/Width: 1.97″ (50 mm)/Height:1.97″(28.8 mm)
- OR 90: Length: 35.4″(900mm)/Width: 1.97″ (50 mm)/Height:1.97″(28.8 mm)
- OR 60: Length: 23.6″(600mm)/Width: 1.97″ (50 mm)/Height:1.97″(28.8 mm)
- OR 120 Bar Light Unit Weight: 4.4lbs (2kg)/Power supply Weight: 1.1 lbs (0.5kg)
- OR 90 Bar Light Unit Weight: 5.5lbs (2.5kg)/Power supply Weight: 1.1 lbs (0.5kg)
- OR 60 Bar Light Unit Weight: 2.2lbs (1kg)/Power supply Weight: 1.1 lbs (0.5kg)
CHECK WHAT COMES WITH YOUR LIGHT! (INCLUDED)
- 59″ (1.5m) Power cord with switch
- Stainless steel hanging kit
- New Fan-less – power supply for more efficiency and less power consumption.
- 2 Installation Options: Hang Kit /Mounting brackets
CAN I WATCH/READ REVIEWS OF THE PRODUCT?
Here is what Carlos had to say “The T5 ATI is very powerful but you can clearly see the difference when you turn on the OR120’s. A friend of mine has the same ATI, but with two XHO Reef Brites and they are not even close to the OR120. Thanks for such a great product!
“Hi James, just to let you know that the led bar was received in perfect condition.
Excellent construction, much brighter than I expected, great deal ! I’m setting another reef tank shortly and I will definitely install another OR120, same configuration with no lens.
Regards, Carlos ”
“Hi James, Just wanted to let you know that I received the two lights in good order yesterday from DHL. Only tested them out very shortly, because I haven’t had the time to mount them yet. But from the short test I can say that I’m very pleased with the added pop! And the build quality is excellent. I’m very happy. Many thanks for the pleasant transaction.
Kind regards, Wilfried USA”
“I’ve received my Orphek bar LEDs and I love them !! No more shaded areas on my SPS in my aquarium now :) All the colors now pop on all my inhabitants Corals fish and inverts ! Peter B. Germany ”
Top down under OR LED UV. #nofilter Thank you to Orphek LED Lighting” by Gilberto O. Italy
OR 120 Reef Day Light +
OR 120 -Reef day, UV/violet/Sky blue – EasternMarine Aquariums –
OR 120 – UV/Violet by Bill UK
OR 90 – Blue sky & OR 90 UV/Violet By Akasyah Malysya
OR 120 – Blue Sky
OR 120 UV/violet, Blue sky, reef day
OR 120 – Freshwater Planted