The most powerful Bar LED Light for reef aquarium – Orphek OR 120
Our Orphek OR Bar LED Lights are a sensation and clients are already sending us pictures that we are very excited to share with you.
Today’s reef aquarium come from Scandinavia. Our customer Miikka, who lives in Helsinki (Finland) has sent us photos of his tank under two new Orphek OR120 Bar LED lights,
that he has purchased as supplemental lighting for the fixtures he already had over his reef aquarium.
We liked his photos very much because they are a good example of how versatility these lights are.They can be combined to provide the mix you created (like the old T5s), with other Orphek LED solutions or even other brands.
Miikka chose the Reef Sky Blue spectrum for his tank for better coral growth & color and fluorescence.
As you can see, the OR120 BAR LED light reduces shadows and increases the PAR of Miikka’s Reef Tank.
Hi James, I received the lights yesterday and installed these today. Here is couple of pictures how they look on my tank.
I don’t know yet how the coral will response but aesthetically I really like when I have now more even spread with these lights.
Also I think now corals wont get shadowed as easily.
Will start by having the lights on maybe 2h every day and increasing the time in a couple of week intervals.
Best regards, Miikka
PAR, SPECTRUM & EFFICIENCY
Check out our OR 120, 90 & 60 LED Bars versatility! We have 5 Spectrums Available:
- Reef Day Light – Full Spectrum Day Light 18,000K (380nm- 700nm ) for both marine or reef aquariums, with SPS/ LPS or soft corals.
- Freshwater Planted – Full Spectrum Day Light 7000K (380nm- 750nm ) for fresh water & planted aquariums.
- Blue sky – Blue /Cyan Spectrum (450-500 nm) for better coral growth & color and fluorescence.
- UV/Violet – UV/Violet (380- 440nm) for maximum coral growth & color and fluorescence.
- Refugium & Grow Light – Full Spectrum Grow Light is the most complex spectrum for macro algae or other flourish plants.
DO YOU WANT TO SEE MORE DETAILS?
OR 120, 90 & 60 – Reef Day Light
The Full Spectrum Day Light 18000K (380nm- 700nm ) is developed for both marine or reef aquariums, with SPS/ LPS or soft corals. Check out the graphs!
OR 120, 90 & 60 – Freshwater Planted
The Full Spectrum Day Light -7000K (380nm- 750nm ) is also developed for both fresh water & planted aquariums. Check out the graphs!
OR 120, 90 & 60 – Blue sky
The Blue /Cyan Spectrum (450-500 nm) is developed for better coral growth & color and fluorescence. Check out the graphs!
OR 120/90/60 – UV/Violet
The UV/Violet (380- 440nm) is developed for maximum coral growth & color and fluorescence. Check out the graphs!
OR 120/90/60 – Refugium & Grow Light
The Full Spectrum Grow light is the most complex spectrum for macro algae or other flourish plants. Check out the graphs!
WHAT CAN I DO WITH 5 DIFFERENT SPECTRUMS AND 3 DIFFERENT SIZES?
Remember back in the days of the T5s where you could customize your tank by grouping T5 bars with many different spectrums to reach the optimal color of your choice?
Now you can do the same but with LED technology! Orphek has developed for you 5 different spectrums! Not only that. We are offering you 3 different sizes of bars.
The number of options to build your very own combination is huge!
Also, if you paid close attention to these products you will see that the spectrums are coming from our successful Atlantik LED solution!
- Achieve a Kelvin temperature between 18k to 25k by combining Reef Day Light (18,000K) with Sky Blue Spectrums
- Achieve that deep blue/purple actinic look that causes coral to fluoresce and show color that is not visible in the higher range of the visible spectrum by combining Sky Blue with Violet/UV Spectrums
- Achieve a warm shallow sunlit reef and extend the range from 10K to 18K by combining Reef Day Light (18K) with Freshwater Planted (7000K) Spectrums
- One more thing! If you like to take amazing photos of your corals and share them, Reef day 18,000K will render you amazing pictures.
- Build the most technological filtering systems for your reef aquarium with the perfect refugium light!