The most powerful Bar LED Light for reef aquarium – Orphek OR 120
PAR, SPECTRUM & EFFICIENCY
Check out our OR 120, 90 & 60 LED Bars versatility! We have 5 Spectrums Available:
- Reef Day Light – Full Spectrum Day Light 18,000K (380nm- 700nm ) for both marine or reef aquariums, with SPS/ LPS or soft corals.
- Freshwater Planted – Full Spectrum Day Light 7000K (380nm- 750nm ) for fresh water & planted aquariums.
- Blue sky – Blue /Cyan Spectrum (450-500 nm) for better coral growth & color and fluorescence.
- UV/Violet – UV/Violet (380- 440nm) for maximum coral growth & color and fluorescence.
- Refugium & Grow Light – Full Spectrum Grow Light is the most complex spectrum for macro algae or other flourish plants.
DO YOU WANT TO SEE MORE DETAILS?
OR 120, 90 & 60 – Reef Day Light
The Full Spectrum Day Light 18000K (380nm- 700nm ) is developed for both marine or reef aquariums, with SPS/ LPS or soft corals. Check out the graphs!
OR 120, 90 & 60 – Blue sky
The Blue /Cyan Spectrum (450-500 nm) is developed for better coral growth & color and fluorescence. Check out the graphs!
OR 120/90/60 – UV/Violet
The UV/Violet (380- 440nm) is developed for maximum coral growth & color and fluorescence. Check out the graphs!
OR 120/90/60 – Refugium & Grow Light
The Full Spectrum Grow light is the most complex spectrum for macro algae or other flourish plants. Check out the graphs!
WHAT CAN I DO WITH 5 DIFFERENT SPECTRUMS AND 3 DIFFERENT SIZES?
Remember back in the days of the T5s where you could customize your tank by grouping T5 bars with many different spectrums to reach the optimal color of your choice?
Now you can do same but with LED technology! Orphek has developed for you 5 different spectrums ! Not only that. We are offering you 3 different sizes of bars.
The number of options to build your very own combination is huge!
Also, if you paid close attention to these products you will see that the spectrums are coming from our successful Atlantik LED solution!
- Achieve a Kelvin temperature between 18k to 25k by combining Reef Day Light (18,000K) with Sky Blue Spectrums
- Achieve that deep blue/purple actinic look that causes coral to fluoresce and show color that are not visible in the higher range of the visible spectrum by combining Sky Blue with Violet/UV Spectrums
- Achieve a warm shallow sunlit reef and extend the range from 10K to 18K by combining Reef Day Light (18K) with Freshwater Planted (7000K) Spectrums
- One more thing! If you like to take amazing photos of your corals and share them, Reef day 18,000K will render you amazing pictures.
- Build the most tecnological filtering systems for your reef aquarium with the perfect refugium light!