2023 Atlantik iCon LED Lighting for Coral Growth & Color.
Orphek takes a leap into the future and presents the new generation Atlantik iCon with Intelligent Connectivity.
Inquires about Orphek LED lights or purchases
Orphek offers you free consultancy from our sales representative near your location.
Orphek gives free shipping! With our Door to Door worldwide Express Delivery, your Orphek solution(s) will arrive any place in the world!
Orphek has been over the years progressively introducing new benefits and fine tuning to your Atlantik and Atlantik Compact fixtures. This year we are launching a new Atlantik LED Light with a number of significant improvements and valuable changes:
Most Advanced & fastest Intelligent connectivity – Wi-Fi / Bluetooth, 5G internet connectivity/ high speed response/ Built- in wireless worldwide remote and local programming, control and monitoring/ Ability to program multiple Atlantik iCon units individually, in groups or in unison/ Large storage with capacity for additional programs.
Incredible new Orphek App compatible with IOS & Android/ iCloud support.
Groundbreaking technology 10,000% full spectrum dimming control system.
Most powerful LED lighting solution – ~235 Watt /Highest efficiency power supply – PF (power factor) 0.97
Perfect spread: The Atlantik iCon has Perfect spread for up to: 48″ x 30″, 120cm x 75cm SPS & LPS coral reef aquariums.
Mesmerizing & best spectrum ever developed by us for optimal coral growth, color pop & health.
Unprecedented & unparalleled most natural appearance to the tank form 10K to 50K/Providing the best PAR/PUR per watt.
Exceptional durability – A LED light that is made of full body acrylic and high quality aluminum alloy/ Mean Well driver /Orphek is the only company using 26 glass lens for all UV/violet LEDS/waterproof connectors/ new double surface cooling system – improved thermal flow and dissipation of heat and 4 speed controllable fans for increased long-lasting life span of its LEDs.
Amazing versatility fitting several applications, layouts, environments/ several degree lens/ options of hanging features and layouts (comes with a hanging kit with no extra costs)/ can be combined with other Orphek LED lights.
- SPS/LPS coral reef salted water tanks
- Designed to enhance beauty of both natural and synthetic compositions!
- Public venues / Private aquariums
- One unit is perfect for up to 48″ x 30″, 120cm x 75cm SPS/LPS Corals reef aquariums
- Perfect for giving your tank the natural look, mimicking nature at its fullest
- Perfect for coral farming
It comes with incredible features:
Scroll down for pricing, detail information about the features, graphs, ratio maps, photos, videos and reviews!
The 2023 Intelligent Connectivity – iCon technology
NEW TECHNOLOGY COMES WITH AN AWESOME NEW APP.
Atlantik iCon Installation Guide and Apps Manual
CONNECTIVITY FASTER THAN EVER BEFORE
Developed with a friendly technology both easy and fun to use, the new Orphek App. is compatible with both IOS and Android, with iCloud support, voice control and many other cool features!
- Now you can now connect, monitor and program your light(s) in an effortless and faster way via Wi-Fi system having Bluetooth support, without the need of a gateway, from any place in the world!
- Compatible with Wi-Fi/5G internet connectivity
- With high speed response of the light to the commands given by the App.
- Extra data security – your information extremely secured!
Not only that! Orphek has also added an extra way of communication! Orphek Atlantik iCon Hotspot Sharing option:
This will be useful in places where there is no internet router, so your Orphek light will get the Internet from your cell phone when placed close to each other!
Learn all about Orphek Atlantik iCon Hotspot Sharing
The Advanced 10,000% dimming control system
THE FINE TUNING YOU HAVE NEVER EXPECTED!
Orphek offers in Atlantik iCon full progressive dimming capacity in all channels. We are the first and only company in the world offering 10,000% dimming control system (0-100% and 0.01-1% for Moon Cycle)!
READ ALL ABOUT IT BY CLICKING ON THE LINK BELLOW:
THE SECRET OF ATLANTIK ICON NEW LUNAR PROGRAM AND THE MOST ADVANCED 10,000% DIMMING CONTROL
READ ALSO ALL ABOUT HELIUS – ORPHEK’S NEWEST DEVELOPED AND PRE-INSTALLED PROGRAM FOR OPTIMAL CORAL HEALTH, COLOR & GROWTH. CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW:
THE SECRET OF CORAL HEALTH, GROWTH & COLOR OF THE ATLANTIK ICON HELIUS PROGRAM
Atlantik iCon Technical Information
EVEN BETTER THAN BEFORE
Atlantik iCon LEDs spectrum is developed for optimal coral growth, color pop & health.
You are getting newer customized high efficiency 5w Dual-Chip power LEDs that are even more technologically advanced therefore, more efficient! Our new LEDs will last longer than all the previous Orphek LEDs!!
- 78 customized high quality, high efficiency 5w Dual-Chip power LEDs – total of 156 individual LEDs Chip.
- 10 optimized different types of Dual chip 5W wide range LEDs for maximum photochemical efficiency
ORPHEK ATLANTIK iCON COMES WITH 2 MORE CHANNELS
- Each channel comes with 13 Dual-Chip 5W power LEDs
|Channel 1||Sunrise & Sunset hue (6000K)||Natural color of both sunrise and sunset|
|Channel 2||Solar Noon hue (18,000K)||Natural color of half way between sunrise and sunset|
|Channel 3||Cyan Blue hue (490nm/470nm)||Natural color of the sea water under a clear sun daylight|
|Channel 4||Blue hue ( 447nm)||Natural color of a deep blue ocean|
|Channel 5||Violet hue (420-430nm)||Violet|
|Channel 6||UV/ Violet hue (405-415nm)||UV / Violet|
For complete detailed information of each channel spectrums, what they are good for, number/type of LEDs, graphs, photos continue scrolling down!
Atlantik iCon is truly one of a kind and stands out from the rest with a Highest PAR value, it is certainly in a league of its own.
Orphek Atlantik iCon breaking all PAR Records: Review of DaniReef LAB
The peak value is incredibly high, as it is close to 1000 PAR!
Being a company in continuous development, Orphek has taken its decade of research and testing to achieve an evolutionary spectrum that is based on the Atlantik V4 spectrum, but intelligently improved, offering now the new Atlantik iCon, with not only a new spectrum, but we have also reorganized the entire LED array, so you can control each color bandwidth separately, allowing you to have more control of the color appearance.
Product Review: Orphek Atlantik iCon Reef Aquarium LED Lighting By Dana Riddle
Atlantik iCon LED Ratio Maps
Obs.:There are TWO(2) LEDs that don’t seem to be ON and SIX (6) that seems to me that are dimmed, is this normal?
YES – these LEDs are Infrared (730nm) and (UV 405nm) meaning that they are the type of lights of shorter or longer wavelengths that doesn’t excite our eyes‘ receptors — Therefore we can’t see anything beyond (infrared >700nm) or violet (ultraviolet <400nm).
More info about the spectrums of each channel:
Atlantik iCon spectrum for better coral coloration & protection
Corals contain protein and these colorful molecules respond to light differently. Some are thought to protect the coral and its symbiotic zooxanthellae from excessive amounts of light, while others are believed to fluoresce light wavelengths that can aid photosynthesis.
Orphek has researched and developed each channel with a combination of LEDs colors and quantity based on the needs of corals; respecting their natural response to light wavelengths; and to provide the best color pop, health and growth spectrum, while giving your tank the natural look, mimicking nature at its fullest.
The new ATLANTIK iCON resulted into the perfect balance between the light corals need and the overall appearance you want to see in your tank.
Channel 1: Sunrise & Sunset hue
This channel contains: 7 X 18000K White LEDs, 2 X Infra-red 730nm LEDs and 4 X Amber 590nm LEDs – giving 6158K.
Full spectrum from 410 – 760nm This channel will give you the natural color of both sunrise and sunset. This is a warm color spectrum.
Orange 590nm adds an amber color to the spectrum: The orange-red light can penetrate more deeply into the coral’s tissue, essentially allowing the coral to spoon-feed the zooxanthellae the light it needs.
Dominant coral fluorescent emission is observed in red (580-600 nm) wavelengths.
Infra-red 730nm LEDs- Chlorophyll f -a rapid energy transfer occurred from red Chl a to Chl f in the PS I and PS II complexes. Moreover light absorbance by the coral skeleton is relative enhanced at red and infra red wavelengths and are thus, reflected back through the coral tissue containing zooxanthellae.
Channel 2: Solar Noon hue
This channel contains 11 X 18000 White LEDs and 2 X Cyan 490nm LEDs – giving 17905K.
This channel will give you the natural color of half way between sunrise and sunset. This is a very clear, bright spectrum.
Full spectrum from 410 – 700nm. Center 447nm and peak 517nm. These wavelengths are important in zooxanthellae photosynthesis – chlorophylls a and c2 utilize blue while the accessory pigment peridinin absorbs green light up to about 450nm.
Channel 3: Cyan Blue hue
This channel contains: 4 X 490nm LEDs and 9 X 470nm LEDs.
This channel will give you the natural color of the sea water under a clear sun daylight.
These wavelengths are important in zooxanthellae photosynthesis.
Beta-carotene 470nm is a photopigment found in at least some zooxanthellae. It also acts as a protective antioxidant agent.
Xanthophylls 490nm (oxygenated carotenoids) are also found in zooxanthellae. Two xanthophylls (diadinoxanthin and diatoxanthin) play an important role in protecting symbiotic algae and coral hosts from excessive light energy.
Channel 4: Blue hue
This channel contains 13 X 447nm LEDs.
This is the natural color of a deep blue ocean, blue light makes a reef aquarium appear natural but more importantly, chlorophylls absorb this light and use it in photosynthesis.
Chlorophyllc2 is the most common form of chlorophyll c. Its absorption maxima are around 447.
Channel 5: Violet hue
This channel contains 6 X Violet 430nm LEDs and 7 X Violet 420nm LEDs.
405-430nm wavelengths are very useful in photosynthesis – they can be absorbed by chlorophylls a and c2. wide violet band of 405-430nm proved to be essential for the excitation of fluorescent proteins.
Channel 6: UV/ Violet hue
This channel contains 7 X UV/violet 415nm LEDs and 6 X UV/violet 400nm LEDs.
These wavelengths are useful in photosynthesis – they can be absorbed by chlorophylls a and c2. They can also excite fluorescent proteins found in many corals. There is also the possibility that these can induce the expression of some of these colorful proteins (both fluorescent and reflective in nature.)
Monitoring & Programming
- Six separated control and programming channels – Orphek is giving you 2 more controlled channels than the previous generation!
- Moon cycle, clouds, acclimation, jelly fish modes in addition to your own programming – New additional awesome features for your corals and jellyfish!
- Pre-installed program for optimal coral pop color & growth – now you have THE program. Orphek brings you one program offering a decade of research combined to one single most advanced program for color pop & coral growth. Of course we believe in custom made products and preferences, so you can also create your very own programs.
- Built- in wireless worldwide remote and local programming, control and monitoring.
- Ability to program multiple Atlantik iCon units individually, in groups or in unison.
- Large storage with capacity for additional programs.
Check what is also included with your light
- Power cord with waterproof connector
- Stainless steel hanging kit
- Mean well Fan-less IP65 power supply
Check what is also available to purchase
- 3m extension cable
- Other Orphek hanging and mounting options – Universal Mounting Arm Kit/Fixing bracket kit
Improved cooling system
Atlantik iCon comes with a new heat dissipation and cooling system
HOW COOL IS THAT?
Besides the aluminum heat sink, we have also changed the acrylic top cover of the fans to high quality aluminum alloy, improving the cooling process performance. Now the heat will dissipate much better.
4 CONTROLLABLE SPEED FANS + HIGH QUALITY ALUMINUM HEATSINK + NEW HIGH QUALITY ALUMINUM TOP COVER
Orphek products are build to last, and with the new double surface cooling system we have achieved an improved thermal flow and dissipation of heat, therefore, a more resilient fixture and increased long-lasting life span of its LEDs.
Upgrade an older version of Atlantik to the Atlantik iCon control system
YES! Orphek products are built to last!!
Orphek offers UPGRADE possibility of its systems. It means that you will use the same Atlantik body over and over again! So, if you have the previous versions of Atlantik and Atlantik Compact you can upgrade to our newest Atlantik model: The Atlantik iCon.
What else Orphek Atlantik iCon is offering?
- A LED light that is made of full body acrylic and high quality aluminum alloy. Our light is not only solid and durable, but also beautiful to display.
- A LED light that has a length of 24.21” (615mm), a width of 9.37” (238mm) and a height of 2.11” (53.6mm).
- A LED light that comes Mean Well driver (model HLG-240H-48A) – we give you what the market has best to offer!
- A LED light that comes with a customized electric plug for your region.
- A LED light that comes with a hanging kit with no extra costs.
- Orphek is the only company using 26 glass lens for all UV/violet LEDS!
Why the New ATLANTIK iCon is the best product Orphek has produced today?
- 10pc 2022 new types of custom made 5W dual core LEDs
- Renders most natural appearance to the tank form 3K to 50K
- Provides UV/violet and Infra red LEDs needed
- Provides the best PAR/PUR per watt
- Highest spectrum output
- Highest efficiency power supply PF (power factor) 0.97
- Default: Wide convex 120 degree lens
- Custom: For Deep Aquarium 90 / 60 / 45 / 15 / and 5 degree lens
Light unit body material: Full body acrylic front panel, Silver high quality aluminum alloy top cover, silver steel stainless grill.
Length: 24.21” (615mm)
Width: 9.37” (238mm)
Height: 2.11” (53.6mm)
Light unit weight: 15.4 lbs (7.0kg)
Power supplier weight: 2.2 lbs (1.02kg)
Length: 28.3” (720mm)
Width: 16.5” (420mm)
Height: 7” (180mm)
Package gross weight: 22.4 lbs (10.2kg)
Power extension cord with waterproof connector from light unit to power supply total:
Power cord: 59” (1.5m)
2 steel cables: 9.84” (250mm)
1 steel cable: 70.86” (1.8m)
Mean well driver model: HLG-240H-48A
Input voltage: 100-240VAC / (277VAC for North America only)
Power consumption 218-235W
PF (power factor): 0.97
Input current: 1.0A
Input voltage: 220V AC
Output voltage: 48V DC
Electrical outlet: Region appropriate
Orphek Mounting Arm Kit is designed specifically for the installation and positioning of Orphek Atlantik fixtures.
Go to: Orphek Mounting Arm Kit
Atlantik iCon Reviews
- Atlantik iCon Reef Aquarium LED Light First Impression Reviews by Clients
- Aquarium Lighting By Dana Riddle New Orphek Atlantik iCon LED Light
- reef2 reef discussion Aquarium Lighting By Dana Riddle New Orphek Atlantik iCon LED Light
- Product Review: Orphek Atlantik iCon Reef Aquarium LED Lighting By Dana Riddle
- Orphek Atlantik iCon breaking all PAR Records: Review of DaniReef LAB
- Orphek Atlantik iCon Review of DaniReef LAB: power and control
Posts about Atlantik iCon:
- Atlantik iCon vs Atlantik V4 why it is worth upgrading
- Orphek Atlantik iCon Hotspot Sharing
- The Secret of Atlantik iCon new Lunar program and advanced 10,000% dimming control
- The Secret of Coral Health, Growth & Color Atlantik iCon Helius Program
- Atlantik iCon LED PCB Upgrade
- New product launch Atlantik iCon Compact Reef Aquarium LED
- New product launch Atlantik iCon Reef Aquarium LED Lighting
- 40 Reef aquarium layouts with Atlantik iCon and OR3 LED Bars that we selected just for you