Public Aquariums and Venues
In this page you will discover all about Orphek Public Aquariums and Venues.
- Nausicaá Public Aquarium (Boulogne-sur-Mer, France)
- Biarritz Aquarium (Biarritz, France)
- Chengdu Public Aquarium (Chengdu, China)
- Burj Al Arab Aquariums (Dubai, UAE)
- The Lost Chambers Aquarium & The Ambassador Lagoon (Dubai, UAE)
- National Aquarium Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi, UAE)
- The Kuwait Scientific Center TSCK (Kuwait)
- Aquatic Fisheries Research Center (Al Khor, Qatar)
- Oman Aquarium (Muscat, Oman)
- National Aquarium Den Blå Planet (Kastrup, Denmark)
- Cairns Public Aquarium (Cairns, Australia)
- AIMS Australian Institute of Marine Science (Australia)
- MERL The Minderoo Foundation Exmouth Research Lab (Exmouth, Australia)
- James Cook University Aquarium (Townsville, Australia)
- National Zoo & Aquarium (Camberra, Australia)
- The Aquarium of Western Australia (Hillarys, Australia)
- Heron Island Research Station – The University of Queensland (Qld, Australia)
- Whitsunday Airport Heart Reef Aquarium (Whitsunday, Australia)
- The Maritime Museum & Aquarium Gothenburg (Sweden)
- Tropicarium Kolmården (Sweden)
- XPLORE Entertainment Center (Athens, Greece)
- Sea World Prague (Prague, Czech Republic)
- Aquatika Freshwater Aquarium Karlovac (Karlovac, Croatia)
- Unity Park – Grand Palace in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
- Kula Wild Adventure Park (Fiji)
- Tynemouth Aquarium (Tynemouth, England, UK)
- Vancouver Aquarium (Vancouver, Canada)
- The Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada (Toronto, Canada)
- Sea Life Caverns – West Edmonton mall, (Edmonton, Canada)
- Georgia Aquarium (Atlanta, Georgia, USA)
- St. Louis Public Aquarium (St. Louis,USA)
- North Carolina Public Aquarium (North Carolina, USA)
- Loveland Living Planet Aquarium (Utah, USA)
- Aquarium of the Pacific (CA, USA)
- The Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center (VA, USA)
- The Butterfly House & Aquarium (South Dakota, USA)
- Albuquerque BioNational Aquarium (New Mexico, USA)
- Shark Research Institute (NJ, USA)
- Marine Exploration Center (St. Petersburg, USA)
- Sea Turtle Inc. Rehabilitation Center (Texas, USA)
- Cameron Park Zoo (Waco, Texas, USA)
- Indianapolis Zoo (IN, USA)
- The Maritime Aquarium (CT, USA)
- Atlantis Aquarium (Paradise Islands, Bahamas)
- Douglas Island Pink and Chum Salmon Hatchery (Alaska, USA)
- AquaMundo of Sambil Mall (Santo Domingo, Domenican Republic)
Lighting Design Projects.
Just like the facilities and the living creatures of your business, lighting is an asset that should be carefully considered for investment with the right design and equipment.
Orphek works closely with curators, engineers, LSS experts, researchers and companies providing technologies and suppliers to public aquariums and venues to help them achieve their goals.
Our expertise is to develop, customize and deliver LED lighting solutions for perfect lighting design projects, involving any biological need of a wide range of organisms, coming from different types of habitat and geographic zones, while meeting both the architectural aesthetics desired and entrepreneurship budgets and goals.
Orphek Aquarium LED Lighting.
Orphek is an international company developing and selling the widest range of LED aquarium lighting solutions with IP67 certification in the world, along with settled worldwide reputation.
We provide perfect intensity / efficiency and spectrums to all shapes, sizes, depths of aquariums.
The Game Changer.
Orphek groundbreaking 10,000% dimming and 24h programming technology for coral health, growth and color, spawning and biological clock correction, while getting the best spectrum.
Dimming range 1 – 100%
Dimming range 0.01 – 1%
What Orphek solutions & customizations can do for your venue:
- Orphek offers customization of spectrums to meet the specifications of your projects.
- Provide more natural, easy-to-adapt and healthier environment to the curated inhabitants.
- Enable you create a memorable genuine experience to your visitors and healthy, safe environment to both visitors and staff.
- Provide the natural look of your venues when exhibited in virtual or augmented reality and videos.
- Help to prevent, reduce and overcome maintenance challenges and costs.
- Facilitate to meet energy consumption/reduction strategies and goals.
“Together we protect Nature’s Biodiversity for generations to come.”
Loving Nature as we do and being environment sustainably conscious, Orphek only develops products with a significant positive impact in everyone’s life, therefore we only offer the best environmentally friendly solutions that combine the most advanced & efficient technology and, most importantly, aiming the well-being of animals and humans all together, for now and for generations to come.
Orphek is the first company and leader in the market of developing and offering LED lighting solutions that have UPGRADE possibility of their control systems and LED PCBs for minimum waste and environmental impact. Not to mention the financial cost reduction of not having to change the entire lights within time!
Creativity, Innovation, Technology Developments and Customisations.
By developing products specifically for public venues, Orphek delivers perfect solutions build only with the best quality raw materials and sealant solutions & IP 65/67 certifications, offering LED light solutions that are solid, resilient and build to excel in performance even in extreme environments. They are also very easy to install and to perform maintenance.
Orphek understand the challenges to meet energy consumption/reduction strategies, therefore its quality control systems guarantee that all our products will provide extraordinary energy efficiency, minimum environmental damage with a considerable annual reduction of energy consumption.
Creating ecosystems with genuine biological narrative, either small or gigantic, simple or complex, implies challenging responsibilities for adaptation, conservation and welfare of the animals in the captive environments created. It also brings challenging financial investment in structure and maintenance.
Multiply the existing challenges when introducing centers for animal rescue, care and rehabilitation; scientific research, education and conservation…
And even more with behind-the-scenes, virtual tours, virtual and augmented realities that are in high demand these days!
Augmented / Virtual Reality, Online Live Shows and Video Tours.
The virtual or augmented realities and live shows are excellent solutions to continue to engage schools and families. They became a must-have not only as a way of education, but also as a powerful marketing tool.
Innovating, Orphek has been researching and developing customized products to provide the natural look that aquariums have in reality, while exhibited in both virtual and augmented reality, online live shows and video tours.
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
Find below more detailed info about some of our projects for Public Aquariums & Venues:
Chengdu Public Aquarium LED Light Project.
Orphek was chosen as sole supplier of LED lighting solutions to Chengdu Aquarium due to its long settled worldwide reputation and because the construction of this project demanded the most advanced technologies available in the market This amazing Aquarium has entered to the Guinness World of Records! Visitors coming to the Oceanarium will experience a unique architectural wonder: The largest acrylic viewing area in the world with 10,000 m³ of water storage with over ten thousands of marine organisms from all corners of the Earth!…When greatness is presented, only Orphek can handle the job!…
Nausicaá Public Aquarium Orphek LED Light Project in France.
In 2018 Nausicaá built its largest expansion becoming the largest aquarium in Europe with a gigantic tank with the capacity of 2.6 million gallons/11.819.834 litters of water. The equivalent of 04 Olympic sized swimming pools! This 200ft/61m long, 115ft/35m wide and 26 feet/8m deep marine tank is actually 100% the recreation of the sea bed of this marine sanctuary in Colombia, and mirroring this site, the High Seas goal’s is to become a place for preservation of endangered species…
Burj Al Arab Aquariums LED Light Project.
Orphek was chosen to be their sole supplier of LED lighting solutions for the Burj Al Arab hotel’s aquariums due to its long settled reputation in the Middle East, due to its challenges and its ambitions to reflects on the quality of living with wealth and because the construction of this project demanded. This seven stars hotel has chosen Orphek due to its stellar quality, performance and professionalism!…
Cairns Public Aquarium Project – Queensland, Australia.
This is the home of the largest freshwater tank in Australia (containing 400,000 liters of water)! Orphek was chosen to be the supplier of LED lighting solutions for its long settled worldwide reputation proven to be the only leading company in LED lighting for aquariums with a true passion for design, developing products and solutions that not only answers to the needs of the living creatures in captive aquariums, but also able to offer solutions where the integration of light sources, conceptual design and architectural elements are desired. Since Cairns Aquarium is designed for close viewing of reef and rainforest animals offering an incredible visitor experience while offering optimal living conditions for their aquatic fish, corals and animals…
Danish Blue Planet Public Aquarium Project.
Orphek was chosen to be the supplier of LED lighting solutions for the northern Europe’s largest aquarium due to its long settled reputation in Europe. Not only that! Orphek has also proven to be the only leading company in LED lighting for aquariums with a true passion for design, developing products and solutions that not only answers to the needs of the living creatures in captive aquariums, but also able to offer solutions where the integration of light sources, conceptual design and architectural elements are desired…
Ripley Public Aquarium of Canada lighted by Orphek.
Opened in October 2013, the Ripley Aquarium of Canada aquarium is located at the base of the CN Tower and features 13,500 different species of sea animals. Containing over 5.7 million litres of water, the 12,500 square meters (135,000 square foot) interactive aquarium immerses guests in a thrilling underwater adventure that showcases more than 16,000 marine animals and freshwater habitats from around the world…