New Orphek Atlantik V4 Gen2
Aquascape Freshwater Planted Aquarium LED Lighting
For both Android and Iphone
Replacing 400w Metal Halide Aquariums
One Unit Covers Aquariums Size of 48″ x 35″ /120 x 90 (cm)
So what is New ?
New 18 different types of Dual chip wide range LEDs – 380nm UV to 850nm Infra red!
New spectrum for optimal aquascape freshwater aquatic plants to grow and thrive and produce vibrant color.
LEDS & LENS
New spectrum for optimal aquascape freshwater planted aquarium Growth and Color.
- New 78 customized high efficiency 5w Dual-Chip power LEDs – total of 156 individual LEDs.
- New 18 different types of Dual chip wide range LEDs. 380nm UV to 850nm Infra red!
- First company to introduce the Infra red 850nm
- New Spectrum for Optimal aquatic plants Growth and Color
- Four separate control and programming channels.
- Lens Options: Wide convex for tanks under 40” deep and 60 degree narrow for tanks over 40” deep.
Atlantik V4 Internet of Things Reef Aquarium LED Lighting
Be connected anywhere you go!
By launching groundbreaking technologies Orphek gained respect and recognition as a leader in Aquarium lighting technology and innovation foraquatic plants lights. Our newest Orphek Atlantik V4 aquarium LED lighting has taken a giant step into the future with the newest internet technology.
The Atlantik V4 technology brings built-in wireless control allowing you to easily program, control, and monitor your light(s) from your cell phone or tablet, any time and any place you are in the world, where internet access is available – Internet of Things or IoT.
Not only that, the app is FREE OF CHARGE! All you need to do is download the one compatible to your phone:
Download Orphek APP by clicking on the icon
Orphek Atlantik V4 Manual
Easy setup – everthing you need to know about setting the Atlantik
This 4K video shows how to setup the light in easy 1-2-3 steps for both Atlantik v4 Compact and Atlantik V4
Instell and connect the light ,Quick Set, and how to set a costum program !
Why the New ATLANTIK V4 is the best product Orphek has produced today?
- 18 new types of custom made dual core LEDs in the nanometer range from 380nm to 850nm.
- Renders most natural appearance to the tank form 10K to 50K
- Provides enough RED and IR LEDs needed
- Contains Full dimming capacity in all channels, 0-100% with progressive dimming.
- Provides IoT technology & Free apps available (App Store & Google play)
- Gives the ability to control and program 200+ individual units!
- Provides the best: PAR/PUR per watt; Highest Spectrum output; and Highest efficiency power supply.
Orphek understands that selecting the best fixture for your system is an important part of the overall success that you will achieve. We have refused to compromise with research, development and production. This expectation of high quality is evident in the spectrum that your Orphek Atlantik series light delivers.
Each LED diode is designed, produced and implemented with a specific goal in mind; to produce the best possible light for aquatic plants to grow and thrive and produce vibrant color.
Our spectral advancements are second to none in the industry as we refuse to use off the shelf LEDs, instead choosing to utilize custom made LED diodes that fit our exact specifications. This allows us to tailor our individual LED spectrum as well as the total fixture spectrum, unlike the competition that simply repackaged existing LED technologies, often adding in colors that can do more harm than good.
SO WHAT IS NEW?
Atlantik V4 combines 18 new types of custom made dual core 5 Watt LEDs in the nanometer range from 380nm to 850nm for maximum photochemical efficiency.
Atlantik v4 – Spectrum , PAR map, PAR /Watt, PAR/Matter, LUX, Kelvin, CRI, CCT, Flicker Frequency ,Foot Candle,mn
Orphek has already set the standard in the market for its advanced comprehension of color spectrums and its influences on coral physiology and once again is releasing another cutting-edge and groundbreaking technology, by bringing a revolutionary change in the spectrum provided by diodes and supplying its best product developed specifically for the needs of photosynthetic aquatic plants.
PAR, SPECTRUM & EFFICIENCY
- Highest PAR/PUR per watt.
- Highest Spectrum output.
- Highes efficiency power supply.
The Atlantik V4 offering the highest economy efficiency (euro per watt)
The highest PAR, infrared exclusive spectrum and widest cover (light spread) in the market!
ORPHEK CHANGING HISTORY!
We are very happy to announce that now we have the research to share with you about our new spectrum and the penetration of infrared into the water.
Till today you heard that in general infrared light from 780 nm can no longer penetrate the water. In addition, that light waves above 780 Nm are no longer perceptible to the human eye.
So Infrared 850nm is one of the new improvements?
Orphek innovations are mostly focused on the research to improve LED light spectrums and by doing so we have been a leader in the market for years.
The starting point of this new Orphek product started with the idea of developing a new LED Lighting solution that would mimic Nature by providing spectrums that are present in a natural environment.
Sun light provides a range of wavelengths and different lengths of light waves do not penetrate through the water equally. Infra Red light is the first to be filtered out and can only penetrate a short distance.
The idea was to add to the ATLANTIK V4 Planted Aquarium LED light enough infrared color to satisfy aquatic plants to grow and thrive and produce vibrant color. This new development isn’t something that happened overnight. A year of testing and experimenting went into this project before we were convinced that we came up with the ultimate spectrum for growing aquatic plants and the added benefit of viewing the aquatic plants with a more natural look.
What else Orphek is offering you that others are not?
- A LED light that is made of full body acrylic. Our light is not only solid and durable, but also beautiful to display.
- A LED light that has a length of 24.21” (615mm), a width of 9.37” (238mm) and a height of 2.11” (53.6mm) .
- A LED light that comes not with any driver, but with Mean Well driver (model HLG-240H-48A) – we give you what the market has best to offer!
- A LED light that comes with a customized plug for your region.
- A LED light that comes with a hanging kit with no extra costs.
- A LED fixture providing the lowest consumption Euro X watt.
CHECK ATLANTIK V4 VERSATILITY AND WHAT IT CAN DO FOR YOU!
Connectivity & Monitorning
- Built- in Wireless Worldwide Remote and Local programming, control and monitoring
- Compatible with Wi-Fi/ 3G and 4G Internet connectivity
- Compatible with IOS (Iphone and Ipad) and Android (Cell and tablet)
- Free apps available (App Store & Google play)
- Ability to program multiple Atlantiks individually, in groups or in unison.
- Eight pre-installed programs/ unlimited custom programs and group programming.
- Large storage with capacity for additional programs.
- Sunrise / Sunset Full dimming capacity in all channels, 0-100% with progressive dimming.
- Strong clouds / soft clouds
- Demo Mode Color Change
Lowest consumption Euro, $ x watt. – Highest economic efficiency in the market (euro per watt)!
CHECK WHAT COMES WITH YOUR LIGHT! (INCLUDED)
- Power cord with waterproof connector
- Stainless steel hanging kit
- Mean well Fan-less IP65 power supply
CHECK WHAT IS ALSO AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE! (NOT INCLUDED)
- 3m extension cable
- ORPHEK Router (You can use your own)
- ORPHEK Gateway – ability to control 200+ units.
CHECK MORE DETAILS ABOUT ORPHEK ATLANTIK V4
WHAT CAN I DO WITH 4 CHANNELS?
- Achieve a Kelvin temperature between 5k and 16k: Channels 1 and 2.
- Achieve that deep blue/purple actinic show color that are not visible in the higher range of the visible spectrum: Channels 2 and 3.
- Achieve a warm shallow sunlit extend the range from 5K to 12K: combining Channel 4 with 1.
- Increase the overall range of the light to 6k-14k: combining all 4 channels and adjusting to your preferences.
WHAT CAN I DO WITH 2 LENS OPTIONS?
- Wide lens: Achieve very good light spread in tanks up to 40” deep and with minimal shadowing.
- Narrow lens: achieve strong PAR and very good spread in tanks 40” or deeper.
*Orphek do not recommend narrow lens in tanks less than 40” deep
WHAT ABOUT PAR & PUR PARAMETERS?
The Atlantik V4 employs high wattage and cool running five watt LEDs to produce PAR levels rivaling metal halide, but with a very high Photosynthetic Useable Radiation (PUR).
ARE THE APPS REALLY FREE OF CHARGE?
YES! THEY ARE! JUST CLICK ON THE OPTION COMPATIBLE TO YOUR PHONE!
WHAT ABOUT THE GATEWAY? IS IT NECESSARY TO PURCHASE IT?
YES! YOU NEED TO PURCHASE ORPHEK MASTER GATEWAY.
By launching a ground breaking technology Orphek’s goal is to provide a solid and reliable control system that enables you to get the look that you want for your tank, while providing the best light possible for your corals.
By combining the wifi connection with the Orphek Gateway2 you will be able to enjoy fast, out-of-the-box setup & the ability to control and program your lights from
anywhere in the world where internet access is available.
THE GREAT NEWS ARE: One Orphek Gateway has the ability to control and program 200+ individual units!
DO YOU NEED MORE DETAILS BEFORE PURCHASING?
Here you can have all the specifications:
- Light Unit Body Material: Black acrylic housing and silver stainless steel grill
- Light Unit Weight: 16.7 lbs (7.6kg)
- Power box Weight: 2.2 lbs (1.02 kg)
Package Dimensions / Weight
- Length: 27.55? (700 mm)
- Width: 17.71? (450 mm)
- Height: 7? (180 mm)
- Package Weight:25.35 lbs ( 11.5 kg )
- Package V.W.:26.45 lbs ( 12 kg )
- Power extension cord with waterproof connector from Light Unit to Power Box: total 112? (2.85m)
- Power Cord: 59? (1.5 m)
- 2 steel cables: 9.84” (250 mm)
- 1 steel cable: 70.86” (1.8 m)
- Length: 24.21” (615mm)
- Width: 9.37” (238mm)
- Height: 2.11” (53.6mm)
External Mean well Driver
- Mean Well Driver Model: HLG-240H-48A
- Input voltage: 100 ~ 240 / VAC277 – VAC for North America only
- Frequency: 47 ~ 63Hz
- Power consumption: 201~235 watt
- PF (power Factor) 0.973
- Input Current (Amps) 0.883
- Input Voltage (V) 217
- Output Voltage(V) 48
- Electrical outlet: Region appropriate
* Input voltage: 100 ~ 240 As lower the input voltage the higher the Power consumption watt