Atlantik V4 Internet of Things Reef Aquarium LED Lighting – 24″ fixture
Atlantik V4 LED Aquarium Reef Light is the most technologically advanced with the highest performance level and maximum photochemical efficiency!
Orphek is already taking Pre orders today!
Special Launch Discount of $100USD OFF
ATLANTIK V4 – $899.00 USD
Gateway – $75.00 USD
Free Shipping Worldwide
Be connected anywhere you go!
By launching groundbreaking technologies Orphek gained respect and recognition as a leader in Aquarium lighting technology and innovation for reef aquariums lights. Our newest Orphek Atlantik V4 reef aquarium LED lighting has taken a giant step into the future with the newest internet technology.
The Atlantik V4 technology brings built-in wireless control allowing you to easily program, control, and monitor your light(s) from your cell phone or tablet, any time and any place you are in the world, where internet access is available – Internet of Things or IoT.
Not only that, the app is FREE OF CHARGE! All you need to do is download the one compatible to your phone:
Easy setup !
This video shows how to setup the light in easy 1-2-3 steps
SO WHAT IS NEW?
Atlantik V4 combines 16 new types of custom made dual core LEDs in the nanometer range from 380nm to 850nm for maximum photochemical efficiency.
Orphek has already settled the standard in the market for its advanced comprehension of color spectrums and its influences on coral physiology and once again is releasing another cutting-edge and groundbreaking technology, by bringing a revolutionary change in the spectrum provided by diodes and supplying its best product developed specifically for the needs of photosynthetic marine invertebrates.
ORPHEK CHANGING HISTORY!
We are very happy to announce that now we have the research to share with you about our new spectrum and the penetration of infrared into the water.
Till today you heard that in general infrared light from 780 nm can no longer penetrate the water. In addition, that light waves above 780 Nm are no longer perceptible to the human eye.
So Infrared 850nm is one of the new improvements?
Orphek innovations are mostly focused on the research to improve LED light spectrums and by doing so we have been a leader in the market for years.
The starting point of this new Orphek product started with the idea of developing a new LED Lighting solution that would mimic Nature by providing spectrums that are present in a natural environment.
Sun light provides a range of wavelengths and different lengths of light waves do not penetrate through the water equally. Red light is the first to be filtered out and can only penetrate a short distance. If you look at a coral reef in Nature you will notice that shallow reef corals live in warm waters.
The idea was to add to the ATLANTIK V4 enough infrared color to satisfy coral of all habitats. This new development isn’t something that happened overnight. A year of testing and experimenting went into this project before we were convinced that we came up with the ultimate spectrum for growing coral and the added benefit of viewing the coral with a more natural look.
The new ATLANTIK V4 LED Panel contains 16 new types of custom made dual core LEDs in the nanometer range from 380nm to 850nm.
WITH A SURPRISING ELEMENT!
One of our target goals with the V4 was also to try to minimize as much as possible the outbreak of cyanobacteria and/or the growth of nuisance algae. Of course we all realize that without keeping proper parameters and religious tank maintenance is crucial and no light or system will prevent that, but Orphek succeeded to offer a new spectrum that balances just enough red with other colors of the spectrum to create a healthy balance of light.
We at Orphek feel that this is the most complete and beneficial spectrum ever created for a coral reef aquarium.
The new ATLANTIK V4 spectrum research resulted into the perfect balance between the light corals need and the overall appearance you want to see in your tank.
We have been using the Orphek Atlantic V4 (prototype) for about three months to test in our seawater plant at the Justus Liebig University of Giessen. Changed from (over-aged) T5 tubes to LED. Although the lamp is actually too small for the selected basin, it impresses in the first impression despite the high distance to the water surface. At a height of about 60 cm above the water surface, an area of 90 cm x 60 cm with a very good to good (120 cm x 75 cm) power is evenly illuminated. All stone corals showed a clear increase in growth rate and color after just a few days, with a water level of 60 cm being bridged well. A preliminary measurement yielded about 500 μmol / m²s of PAR at a distance of 45 cm and a full spectrum, including the UV range, which can be individually adjusted and controlled via 4 channels. Allows a changing spectral composition during the day. We are very optimistic about a long-term test of this lamp.
Dr. Patrick Schubert
Animal Ecology and Systematics
Justus Liebig University Giessen
Why the New ATLANTIK V4 is the best product Orphek has produced today?
- 16 new types of custom made dual core LEDs in the nanometer range from 380nm to 850nm.
- Renders most natural appearance to the tank form 10K to 50K
- Provides enough RED and IR LEDs needed
- Contains Full dimming capacity in all channels, 0-100% with progressive dimming.
- Provides IoT technology & Free apps available (App Store & Google play)
- Gives the ability to control and program 200+ individual units!
- Provides the best: PAR/PUR per watt; Highest Spectrum output; and Highest efficiency power supply.
What else Orphek is offering you that others are not?
- A LED light that is made of full body acrylic. Our light is not only solid and durable, but also beautiful to display.
- A LED light that has a length of 24.21” (615mm), a width of 9.37” (238mm) and a height of 2.11” (53.6mm) .
- A LED light that comes not with any driver, but with Mean Well driver (model HLG-240H-48A) – we give you what the market has best to offer!
- A LED light that comes with a customized plug for your region.
- A LED light that comes with a hanging kit with no extra costs.
- A LED fixture providing the lowest consumption Euro X watt.
CHECK ATLANTIK V4 VERSATILITY AND WHAT IT CAN DO FOR YOU!
Connectivity & Monitorning
- Built- in Wireless Worldwide Remote and Local programming, control and monitoring
- Compatible with Wi-Fi/ 3G and 4G Internet connectivity
- Compatible with IOS (Iphone and Ipad) and Android (Cell and tablet)
- Free apps available (App Store & Google play)
- Ability to program multiple Atlantiks individually, in groups or in unison.
- Eight pre-installed programs/ unlimited custom programs and group programming.
- Large storage with capacity for additional programs.
- Full dimming capacity in all channels, 0-100% with progressive dimming.
LEDS & LENS
CHECK THE NEW SPECTRUM FOR OPTIMAL CORAL BEAUTY, GROWTH, COLOR & HEALTH!
- New 78 customized high efficiency 5w Dual-Chip power LEDs – total of 156 individual LEDs.
- New 16 different types of Dual chip wide range LEDs. 380nm UV to 850nm Infra red!
- First company to introduce the Infra red 850nm
- New Spectrum for better coral growth, color and health.
- Four separate control and programming channels.
- Lens Options: Wide convex for tanks under 42” deep and 90 degree narrow for tanks over 48” deep.
SPECTRUM & EFFICIENCY
- Highest PAR/PUR per watt.
- Highest Spectrum output.
- High efficiency power supply.
- Lowest consumption Euro X watt.
CHECK WHAT COMES WITH YOUR LIGHT! (INCLUDED)
- Power cord with waterproof connector
- Stainless steel hanging kit
- Mean well Fan-less IP65 power supply
CHECK WHAT IS ALSO AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE! (NOT INCLUDED)
- 3m extension cable
- ORPHEK Router (You can use your own)
- ORPHEK Gateway – ability to control 200+ units.
CHECK MORE DETAILS ABOUT ORPHEK ATLANTIK V4
WHAT CAN I DO WITH 4 CHANNELS?
- Achieve a Kelvin temperature between 18k and 30k: Channels 1 and 2.
- Achieve that deep blue/purple actinic look that causes coral to fluoresce and show color that are not visible in the higher range of the visible spectrum: Channels 2 and 3.
- Achieve a warm shallow sunlit reef and extend the range from 10K to 18K: combining Channel 4 with 1.
- Increase the overall range of the light to 10k-30k: combining all 4 channels and adjusting to your preferences.
One more thing! If you like to take amazing photos of your corals and share them, Channel 4 is also great for photographing.
WHAT CAN I DO WITH 2 LENS OPTIONS?
- Wide lens: Achieve very good light spread in tanks up to 40” deep and with minimal shadowing.
- Narrow lens: achieve strong PAR and very good spread in tanks 40” or deeper.
*Orphek do not recommend narrow lens in tanks less than 40” deep
WHAT ABOUT PAR & PUR PARAMETERS?
The Atlantik V4 employs high wattage and cool running five watt LEDs to produce PAR levels rivaling metal halide, but with a very high Photosynthetic Useable Radiation (PUR).
ARE THE APPS REALLY FREE OF CHARGE?
YES! THEY ARE! JUST CLICK ON THE OPTION COMPATIBLE TO YOUR PHONE!
WHAT ABOUT THE GATEWAY? IS IT NECESSARY TO PURCHASE IT?
YES! YOU NEED TO PURCHASE ORPHEK MASTER GATEWAY.
By launching a ground breaking technology Orphek’s goal is to provide a solid and reliable control system that enables you to get the look that you want for your tank, while providing the best light possible for your corals.
By combining the wifi connection with the Orphek Gateway you will be able to enjoy fast, out-of-the-box setup & the ability to control and program your lights from
anywhere in the world where internet access is available.
THE GREAT NEWS ARE: One Orphek Gateway has the ability to control and program 200+ individual units!
DO YOU NEED MORE DETAILS BEFORE PURCHASING?
Here you can have all the specifications:
- Light Unit Body Material: Black acrylic housing and silver stainless steel grill
- Light Unit Weight: 16.7 lbs (7.6kg)
- Power box Weight: 2.2 lbs (1.02 kg)
Package Dimensions / Weight
- Length: 28.3″ (720 mm)
- Width: 16.5″ (420 mm)
- Height: 7″ (180 mm)
- Package Weight:22 lbs ( 10 kg )
- Package V.W.:24.2 lbs ( 11 kg )
- Power extension cord with waterproof connector from Light Unit to Power Box: total 112″ (2.85m)
- Power Cord: 59″ (1.5 m)
- 2 steel cables: 9.84” (250 mm)
- 1 steel cable: 70.86” (1.8 m)
- Length: 24.21” (615mm)
- Width: 9.37” (238mm)
- Height: 2.11” (53.6mm)
External Mean well Driver
- Mean Well Driver Model: HLG-240H-48A
- Input voltage:100-240 / VAC277 – VAC for North America only
- Frequency: 47 ~ 63Hz
- Power consumption: 220~235 watt
- PF (power Factor) 0.973
- Input Current (Amps) 0.883
- Input Voltage (V) 217
- Output Voltage(V) 48
- Electrical outlet: Region appropriate
CAN I WATCH/READ REVIEWS OF THE PRODUCT?
EXPLORE THE BEAUTIFUL CORALS & TANK DISPLAY (Modern Coral Reef Aquarium Plus by Pacific-Japan.co.ltd)
Check beautiful pictures of the Atlantik V4 at Korallentraum store
Check PAR test by saltwasserwelten.de
Check Atlantik V4 efficiency test by danireef.com
Check interview with client from France