Orphek Atlantik V4 (Gen 2)
Reef Aquarium LED lighting for Optimal Coral Growth and Color
So what is New ?
Why the New ATLANTIK V4 Gen2 is the best product Orphek has produced today?
- 14 new types of custom made dual core LEDs in the nanometer range from 380nm to 850nm.
- Renders most natural appearance to the tank form 10K to 50K
- Provides enough RED and IR LEDs needed
- Contains Full dimming capacity in all channels, 0-100% with progressive dimming.
- Provides IoT technology & Free apps available (App Store & Google play)
- Gives the ability to control and program 200+ individual units!
- Provides the best: PAR/PUR per watt; Highest Spectrum output; and Highest efficiency power supply.
In this video you will find out what makes Orphek Atlantik V4 the best aquarium LED lighting in the world!
- New 78 customized high efficiency 5w Dual-Chip power LEDs – total of 156 individual LEDs.
- New 14 different types of Dual chip wide range LEDs. 380nm UV to 850nm Infra red!
- First company to introduce the Infra red 850nm
- New Spectrum for better coral growth, color and health.
- Four separate control and programming channels.
SO WHAT IS NEW?
Atlantik V4 Spectrum, PAR map, PAR /Watt, PAR/Matter, LUX, Kelvin, CRI, CCT, Flicker Frequency, Foot Candle, mn … Orphek has already set the standard in the market for its advanced comprehension of color spectrums and its influences on coral physiology and once again is releasing another cutting-edge and groundbreaking technology, by bringing a revolutionary change in the spectrum provided by diodes and supplying its best product developed specifically for the needs of photosynthetic marine invertebrates. There are TWO LEDs that don’t seem to be ON and FOUR that seems to me that are dimmed, is this normal? Good question! YES ! these LEDs are Infrared 850nm and UV 380nm- meaning that they are the type of lights of shorter or longer wavelengths that doesn’t excite our eyes‘ receptors — Therefore we can’t see anything beyond red (infrared) or violet (ultraviolet). So it is normal that you think the LEDS are either dimmed or not working! But they are, we assure you!! Orphek Atlantik V4 PAR-Wert Grafik Orphek Atlantik V4 Kanaldaten
Atlantik V4 Spectrum Test- New Spectrum for optimal Coral Growth & Color
Orphek Atlantik V4 Pre-Program PAR / Spectrum /Lux/ Watt (Test by Henning Wiese)
Orphek Atlantik V4 Manual and video to help you install your light (s)
Resetting your Atlantik V4 to Factory Default and Connect to the Gateway 2 2-steps-for-connecting-the-light-to-the-gateway How to Reset the Orphek Atlantik v4 LED light [FR] -how to reset the orphek atlantik V4 LED light-French [EN]-Orphek-Troubleshooting-GATEWAY- English [EN]-How to Upgrade Gateway 2 Instructions [FR]-Troubleshooting-GATEWAY-French [GR]–Troubleshooting-GATEWAY- German
What else Orphek is offering?
- A LED light that is made of full body acrylic. Our light is not only solid and durable, but also beautiful to display.
- A LED light that has a length of 24.21” (615mm), a width of 9.37” (238mm) and a height of 2.11” (53.6mm) .
- A LED light that comes not with any driver, but with Mean Well driver (model HLG-240H-48A) – we give you what the market has best to offer!
- A LED light that comes with a customized plug for your region.
- A LED light that comes with a hanging kit with no extra costs.
- A LED fixture providing the lowest consumption Euro X watt.
PROGRAM/CONTROL/MONITORING (IoT) Connectivity & Monitorning
- Built- in Wireless Worldwide Remote and Local programming, control and monitoring
- Compatible with Wi-Fi/ 3G and 4G Internet connectivity
- Compatible with IOS (Iphone and Ipad) and Android (Cell and tablet)
- Free apps available (App Store & Google play)
- Ability to program multiple Atlantiks individually, in groups or in unison.
- Eight pre-installed programs/ unlimited custom programs and group programming.
- Large storage with capacity for additional programs.
- Sunrise / Sunset Full dimming capacity in all channels, 0-100% with progressive dimming.
- Strong clouds / soft clouds
- Demo Mode Color Change (Jellyfish Mode)
CHECK WHAT COMES WITH YOUR LIGHT! (INCLUDED)
- Power cord with waterproof connector
- Stainless steel hanging kit
- Mean well Fan-less IP65 power supply
CHECK WHAT IS ALSO AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE! (NOT INCLUDED)
- 3m extension cable
- ORPHEK Router (You can use your own)
- ORPHEK Gateway2 – ability to control 200+ units.
CHECK MORE DETAILS ABOUT ORPHEK ATLANTIK V4
WHAT CAN I DO WITH 4 CHANNELS?
- Achieve a Kelvin temperature between 18k and 30k: Channels 1 and 2.
- Achieve that deep blue/purple actinic look that causes coral to fluoresce and show color that are not visible in the higher range of the visible spectrum: Channels 2 and 3.
- Achieve a warm shallow sunlit reef and extend the range from 10K to 18K: combining Channel 4 with 1.
- Increase the overall range of the light to 10k-30k: combining all 4 channels and adjusting to your preferences.
One more thing! If you like to take amazing photos of your corals and share them, Channel 4 is also great for photographing.
WHAT ABOUT THE GATEWAY? IS IT NECESSARY TO PURCHASE IT?
YES! YOU NEED TO PURCHASE ORPHEK MASTER GATEWAY. By launching a ground breaking technology Orphek’s goal is to provide a solid and reliable control system that enables you to get the look that you want for your tank, while providing the best light possible for your corals. By combining the wifi connection with the Orphek Gateway2 you will be able to enjoy fast, out-of-the-box setup & the ability to control and program your lights from anywhere in the world where internet access is available. THE GREAT NEWS ARE: One Orphek Gateway has the ability to control and program 200+ individual units!
DO YOU NEED MORE DETAILS BEFORE PURCHASING?
Here you can have all the specifications:
CE & RoHs:
- Light Unit Body Material: Black acrylic housing and silver stainless steel grill
Lens Options: Default :Wide convex 120 degree Custom: For Deep Aquarium 90degree , 60degree , 45degree ,15degree, 5 degree Weight
- Light Unit Weight: 16.7 lbs (7.6kg)
- Power box Weight: 2.2 lbs (1.02 kg)
Package Dimensions / Weight
- Length: 27.55″ (700 mm)
- Width: 17.71″ (450 mm)
- Height: 7″ (180 mm)
- Package Weight:25.35 lbs ( 11.5 kg )
- Package V.W.:26.45 lbs ( 12 kg )
- Power extension cord with waterproof connector from Light Unit to Power Box: total 112? (2.85m)
- Power Cord: 59″ (1.5 m)
- 2 steel cables: 9.84” (250 mm)
- 1 steel cable: 70.86” (1.8 m)
- Length: 24.21” (615mm)
- Width: 9.37” (238mm)
- Height: 2.11” (53.6mm)
- Mean Well Driver Model: HLG-240H-48A
- Input voltage: 100 ~ 240 / VAC277 – VAC for North America only
- Frequency: 47 ~ 63Hz
- Power consumption: 201~235 watt
- PF (power Factor) 0.973
- Input Current (Amps) 0.883
- Input Voltage (V) 217
- Output Voltage(V) 48
- Electrical outlet: Region appropriate
* Input voltage: 100 ~ 240 As lower the input voltage the higher the Power consumption watt Example :
Check here how much will you save buying Orphek Atlantik V4:
The Atlantik V4 offering the highest economy efficiency (euro per watt)
CAN I WATCH/READ REVIEWS OF THE PRODUCT?
Easy setup – everything you need to know about setting the Atlantik
This 4K video shows how to setup the light in easy 1-2-3 steps for both Atlantik v4 Compact and Atlantik V4 Install and connect the light,the Quick Set mode and how to set a costumized program!
Orphek Atlantik v4 is the best Aquarium LED Light for perfect SPS /LPS coral color and growth!
Clients comments / Testimonials:
you will make in this hobby, pull the trigger, don’t look back and in a months time you will have more coral than you know what to do with!!! Thank you so much Orphek for making the best gosh dang lights on the market and making this dude right here the most satisfied customer on the face of the planet. ORPHEK YOU ROCK!!!!! 💯 💯💯💯 Sincerely, Ryan Cunningham MD “Now, after 6 Month I can say, that the Orphek V4 is the LED-Benchmark for colors & growth! Best Regards Immo”
October 8, 2017 “My tank is running now for about three months under the Orphek V4 with the extra Slimline Daylight and I must say, the corals are doing better than ever before! I have had the XXX (15000K version) and the XXX, so I know what leds are and which results I can achieve, but without any doubt, I am having the best growth and coloring with the Orphek V4. Just wanted to let you know ;-) Greetings, Christophe” (OBS.: Orphek has intentionally erased the name of the 2 brands mentioned by client, instead of their name you will find 3 Xs)
May, 2017 “Over the years of keeping marines I have used various other leds from XXX to XXX, but was never really satisfied with the growth and color achievable compared to traditional t5 lights until I purchased Orphek Atlantic v21b, which was a huge leap forward and easily outperformed anything I had tried in the past. I have always viewed lighting as one of the most important parts of keeping a successful reef tank and after lots of research in to leds, there was no doubt that Orphek was the perfect choice around 4 months ago I upgraded from my Orphek v21b to the new V4 and have noticed much better growth and health, as well as improvements in color, particularly in my acropora corals. The range of control and the color spectrums available are outstanding…. Kind regards, Bryan Shaw” (OBS.: Orphek has intentionally erased the name of the 2 brands mentioned by client, instead of their name you will find 3 Xs)
We have been using the Orphek Atlantic V4 for about three months to test in our seawater plant at the Justus Liebig University of Giessen. Changed from (over-aged) T5 tubes to LED. Although the lamp is actually too small for the selected basin, it impresses in the first impression despite the high distance to the water surface. At a height of about 60 cm above the water surface, an area of 90 cm x 60 cm with a very good to good (120 cm x 75 cm) power is evenly illuminated. All stone corals showed a clear increase in growth rate and color after just a few days, with a water level of 60 cm being bridged well. A preliminary measurement yielded about 500 ?mol / m²s of PAR at a distance of 45 cm and a full spectrum, including the UV range, which can be individually adjusted and controlled via 4 channels. Allows a changing spectral composition during the day. We are very optimistic about a long-term test of this lamp. Dr. Patrick Schubert Animal Ecology and Systematics Justus Liebig University Giessen Heinrich-Buff-Ring 29 D-35392 Giessen
EXPLORE THE BEAUTIFUL SPS CORALS & TANK DISPLAY (Modern Coral Reef Aquarium Plus by Pacific-Japan.co.ltd)