Orphek is thrilled with all the new incoming pictures of our client’s tanks under our most recent launch – The Atlantik V4 LED light.
Today we received another welcome set of photos from a client who resides in Germany.
Jurgen’s reef tank measures 100x50x75cm and is well landscaped with a nice variety of SPS and LPS coral and a cool Rose Bubble Tip Anemone.
Like many German hobbyists, Jurgen uses the Triton method and gets excellent results, which we all can see from the photos he sent us.
It is indeed a nice coral display!
VIELE DANK Jurgen for sharing photos your reef tank with us!
Check also from Germany:
- German Store Displays Beautiful Coral Atlantik V4 LED Lighting
- Atlantik V4 Reef Aquarium LED Lighting Breaking New Spectrum and PAR Records
and from Europe:
- Orphek Atlantik V4 breaking one more record this week! Highest economic efficiency in the market (euro per watt)!
- First client’s tank display from France under Orphek Atlantik V4
- Beautiful tank display from Belgium under Orphek Atlantik
- Tank Development in France after 2 years running Atlantik LED Lighting
- Aquarium LED Light – Orphek V3 Reef – Mounting Arm – Part II
- Beautiful nano reef tank display from Greece under Atlantik Compact
If you need more details about our newest launch:
Why the New ATLANTIK V4 is the best product Orphek has produced today?
- 16 new types of custom made dual core LEDs in the nanometer range from 380nm to 850nm.
- Renders most natural appearance to the tank form 10K to 50K
- Provides enough RED and IR LEDs needed
- Contains Full dimming capacity in all channels, 0-100% with progressive dimming.
- Provides IoT technology & Free apps available (App Store & Google play)
- Gives the ability to control and program 200+ individual units!
What else Orphek is offering you that others are not?
- A LED light that is made of full body acrylic. Our light is not only solid and durable, but also beautiful to display.
- A LED light that has a length of 24.21” (615mm), a width of 9.37” (238mm) and a height of 2.11” (53.6mm) .
- A LED light that comes not with any driver, but with Mean Well driver (model HLG-240H-48A) – we give you what the market has best to offer!
- A LED light that comes with a customized plug for your region.
- A LED light that comes with a hanging kit with no extra costs.
CHECK ATLANTIK V4 VERSATILITY AND WHAT IT CAN DO FOR YOU!
Connectivity & Monitorning
- Built- in Wireless Worldwide Remote and Local programming, control and monitoring
- Compatible with Wi-Fi/ 3G and 4G Internet connectivity
- Compatible with IOS (Iphone and Ipad) and Android (Cell and tablet)
- Free apps available (App Store & Google play)
- Ability to program multiple Atlantiks individually, in groups or in unison.
- Eight pre-installed programs/ unlimited custom programs and group programming.
- Large storage with capacity for additional programs.
- Full dimming capacity in all channels, 0-100% with progressive dimming.
LEDS & LENS
CHECK THE NEW SPECTRUM FOR OPTIMAL CORAL BEAUTY, GROWTH, COLOR & HEALTH!
- New 78 customized high efficiency 5w Dual-Chip power LEDs – total of 156 individual LEDs.
- New 16 different types of Dual chip wide range LEDs. 380nm UV to 850nm Infra red!
- First company to introduce the Infra red 850nm
- New Spectrum for better coral growth, color and health.
- Four separate control and programming channels.
- Lens Options: Wide convex for tanks under 42” deep and 90 degree narrow for tanks over 48” deep.
SPECTRUM & EFFICIENCY
- Highest PAR/PUR per watt.
- Highest Spectrum output.
- High efficiency power supply.
CHECK WHAT COMES WITH YOUR LIGHT! (INCLUDED)
- Power cord with waterproof connector
- Stainless steel hanging kit
- Mean well Fan-less IP65 power supply
If you wish to know more about this product click on the ATLANTIK V4 PRODUCT PAGE
If you are also from Europe or any country around the globe and you are also wishing to:
- Improve the quality of life of your corals and marine species
- Install a neat and easy to clean fixture
- Own not only a conceptual design LED light solution, but a true color & growth technology
We will be very happy to find the best Orphek LED Lights for your tank.
Email us to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help get you started! You can also reach us by filling our form