Orphek Amazonas 320 LED Light Fixtures are developed specifically for public aquariums and venues displaying reef or freshwater aquariums.
Inquires about Orphek LED lights or purchases
Orphek offers you free consultancy from our sales representative near your location.
Orphek gives free shipping! With our Door to Door worldwide Express Delivery, your Orphek solution(s) will arrive any place in the world!
Go to: CONTACT
Perfect spread for wide/ cube SPS & LPS aquarium
Most powerful 320Watt and Wide Spectrum from true UV (380nm – 700nm)
Revolutionary Orphek matrix mix color 80W LED
Mesmerizing Sun shimmering effect
Exceptional durability – IP67 certified – waterproof protection to the most extreme environments
Unprecedented & unparalleled versatility fitting several applications, layouts, environments with several customization options
Incredible easy mounting installation with plug and with adjustable rotational metal bracket, extremely stable and reliable – You can easily install it on the ceiling, walls and other locations by adjusting the different angles (180 degrees) to meet your different needs
Orphek is the leader in developing LED lighting solutions for Public Aquariums, Zoos, Hotels, Shopping Malls, Airports and other public venues displaying aquariums.
Our Amazonas line is designed to deliver LED lights that answers to the needs of your project, having either living creatures in captive aquariums or not.
We help you recreate Nature and enhance the beauty of your areas displayed by offering a versatile light solution with more than one application of integration of light source.
Amazonas 320 combines cutting – edge technology with the best Orphek spectrum, to render the most natural, easy-to-adapt and healthier aquarium environment, while enhancing its beauty to the highest mesmerizing level!
It is a heavily build 320W LED Light, IP67 waterproof, with no fans, therefore silent, with Intelligent connectivity, with Orphek’s revolutionary matrix mix color 80W LED, with incredible shimmering effect, with 4 high quality aluminum reflector cup options.
- SPS/LPS coral reef salted water tanks/ Planted freshwater aquariums
- Designed to enhance beauty of both natural and synthetic compositions!
- Customizations according to the light design project
- Public venues / Private aquariums
- Indoors/ Outdoors
- Perfect for wide, cube SPS/LPS aquariums /deep cylinder tanks
- Perfect for coral farming
It comes with incredible features:
- Power consumption of 320Watt – it is really powerful!
- 320Watt Wide Spectrum 380nm – 700nm.
- True UV 380nm LEDs.
- Designed as a direct replacement for 400 – 600 watt metal halide systems.
- Plug and play technology – effortless part’s replacement for simple and easy light maintenance.
- IP67* waterproof – heavily build to last and to perform even in extreme environments/best quality raw materials and sealant solutions.
- Protection against water and liquids, up to and including immersion in up to one meter of water
*IP67 represents one of the highest levels of protection offered by an IP rating. This rating provides complete protection against ingress of dust and airborne particles
- High quality aluminum housing, temperate glass cover, waterproof connectors, weather fastness surface treatment, anti-corrosion, anti-rust & anti-yellowing.
- Offers perfect contact between fins and conductivity panels to ensure the best heat transfer.
- Passive cooling (no fans) – quiet improved thermal flow and dissipation of heat.
- High Quality Aluminum Reflector Cups: 15/30/60
- High Quality NEW Orphek 90 Aluminum Reflector Cup
- Sun shimmering effect (like the metal halide shimmer)
Amazonas 320 is truly one of a kind and stands out from the rest with a Highest PAR value at 110cm/43 inch depth, it is certainly in a league of its own.
The peak value is incredibly high, as it is close to 1000 PAR at depth of 110cm / 43inch !!!
LEDs & Spectrums
The Orphek revolutionary matrix mix color 80W LED
Amazonas 320 iCon comes with:
- 4 x 80 Watt LED chip
- Each 80 Watt LED comes with 80 units of 3 Watt diodes
- 11 deferent types of LEDs to create the most perfect white LED or Blue Spectrum
Amazonas 320 Reef – Coral SPS / LPS:
Amazonas 320 comes with 4 x 80 watt LED chip:
Multi Color LED
- 18000K XP – Reef Day Light – SPS/LPS – 380nm – 700nm
- Blue Plus – Blue /Violet/UV – SPS/LPS – 380 – 500nm
- 6000K XP – Freshwater Planted – 380nm – 700nm
- Red XP – Orange/RED Grow ,refugium , freshwater planted – 580nm -700nm
Single Color LED
- 18000K ( White ) – Salted water
- 14000K ( White ) – Salted water
- Blue ( 450-460nm ) – Salted water
- 6000K ( White ) – Freshwater
- LED1: 18000K XP – REEF DAY LIGHT – WIDE FULL SPECTRUM -from true UV 380nm – 700nm – for SPS/LPS/Soft coral growth, color and illumination.
- LED2: Blue – 450 – 460nm -These wavelengths are important in zooxanthellae photosynthesis – chlorophylls a and c2 utilize blue
- LED3: Blue Plus XP – Blue /Violet/UV – 400 – 500nm – for SPS/LPS/Soft coral growth and wide fluorescent coral “pop”.
- LED4: 18000K White -This channel will give you the natural color of half way between sunrise and sunset. This is a very clear, bright spectrum.
Amazonas 320 Freshwater Planted:
Amazonas 960 iCon Fresh Water Planted comes with 4 x 80 watt LED chip:
- LED1 : 6000K XP White – Freshwater Planted ,WIDE FULL SPECTRUM -from true UV 380nm – 700nm -Most complete spectrum for fast plants growth, color.
- LED2: 6000K – Single color LED for Freshwater planted
- LED3 XP Wide RED – 580nm – 700nm -Most complete RED spectrum for fast RED plants growth, color.
- LED 4 14000K White – Single color LED for Freshwater planted
The Amazonas 320 – Powerful, Efficient, Versatile and Durable!
Quality and Durability Features
IP67 CERTIFIED – ALUMINUM HOUSING – ANTI – RUST & CORROSION
Built to last, this IP67 waterproof certified LED light will endure even in the most challenging facilities.
Amazonas 320 is built with high quality aluminum housing, temperate glass cover and waterproof connector.
It also contains weather fastness surface treatment, providing excellent anti-corrosion and anti-rust for any kind of indoor and outdoor environment.
And most of all…
Amazonas 320 is IP67 Rating
Being IP67 rated waterproof, this solution is excellent for public aquariums and venues where you have high humidity applications.
Amazonas 320 Technical Information
Light Unit Body Material:
Black high quality Aluminum housing with Tempered Glass Cover.
MeanWell driver: 1xHLG-320-36A
Input Voltage: 100-240VAC 227VAC for North America only Frequency: 47-63Hz
Power Consumption: ~ 320 watts PF (Power Factor) >0.95
Input Current (Amps) 1.65
Input Voltage (V) 230
Output Voltage (V)36
Electrical outlet: Region appropriate
Power extension cord with waterproof connector from light unit to power box:
Total 196″ (5m)
Power Cord: 59″ (1.5m)
Length: 10.6″ (270mm)
Width: 12.6″ (320mm)
Height: 10.8″ (275mm)
Light Unit Weight: 10.6 lbs (4.8kg)
Power Supply Weight: 6.6 lbs (3kg)
Package Dimensions / Weight
Length: 15.75″ ( 400mm)
Width: 15.75″ (400mm)
Height: 10.24″ (260mm)
Package Weight: 22 lbs (10kg)
Package V.W.: 19.8 lbs (9kg)
Versatility, Lens Options and Maintenance Features
ALUMINUM REFLECTOR CUPS WITH 4 LENS OPTIONS AND EASY PARTS’ REPLACEMENT
Designed to replace a single 400W-600W metal halide, our Amazonas 320 Aquarium LED Lighting is perfect for public venues for its versatility, performance and spectrums.
Amazonas 320 has Aluminum reflection cups, which improves considerably the life span of the light and comes with 04 different reflector cups of 15, 30, 60 and 90 degrees, offering you not only a durable, but also a very versatile light solution.
Meaning that having reflectors with a 15° 30° 60° and 90° lens provides you options of light distribution and intensity to match the depth and spread of several types of applications and projects.
WHERE AND HOW CAN YOU MOST BENEFIT FROM ORPHEK AMAZONAS LED LIGHTING SOLUTIONS
Orphek Amazonas LED Lighting solutions are suitable for both outdoors and indoors sites.
Each product suits different sizes and depth of habitats and areas.
Orphek is more than happy to provide assistance in finding the best Amazonas LED lighting solution for you!
Taking outdoors infrastructures as an example, Amazonas will be a perfect LED light solution for both fresh water and marine habitats, such as themed feeding stations and touch/discovery zones; photo zones, themed handrails; rock piers, suspended bridges or vines, pools, terraced pools, natural dividers between exhibitions, rock walls, sandstone block walls, etc…
If we are talking about indoors facilities, Amazonas is an excellent LED light solution to light and enhance beauty of sculptures, statues, ruins, temples and any other decoration in the habitats.
It is also perfect to focus interest in bubble effect coming from decorating pieces, themed feeding stations and photo zones, submarines, pirate boats or boats of any kind, etc…
Since its a versatile solution with 4 options of lens it is also perfect for illuminating swim through tunnels and walk in tunnels; floors, rock based and formations; exhibit walls; themed fishing boats, submarines; coastal trees, etc…
You can also use Amazonas to give the natural, health look to tanks at any shape, either placed in closed areas or canopies, such as gallery displays. Even elevators…
It can also be applied to make habitats such as mangroves, containing sand shorelines, mud flats, sand bars, small to medium islands, over the head mangrove roots, etc…
Not to mention that Amazonas is the perfect solution for paludarium tanks including both water and land features.
Since this semi-aquatic habitat houses a broad range of terrestrial, aquatic and semi-aquatic plants and animals, mixing land and water habitats in the same tank/area you need a LED solution that will render the perfect spectrum for both. And this is what we did!
About location: Amazonas can be used for floor, background, over the head, suspended areas including murals, hear walls, elevated stations… you name it! It is developed for both under the water viewing or over the surface viewing.
It is also a perfect solution for Penguim nesting areas, behind the scenes, back stage tours, animal shelters, special terrariums etc…
These are just some of the applications that Amazonas Line is perfect for, you can also contact us if you have different projects and ideas!
Most of all… Orphek Amazonas LED Lighting Solutions render the natural look, coral reef color pop, health and growth you need to keep both creatures, plants and visitors happy.
WHY AMAZONAS IS THE PERFECT LED LIGHT SOLUTION FOR VIRTUAL VISITATION & LIVE SHOWS?
The virtual reality and live shows are an excellent solution to continue to engage schools and families. These are great solutions to continuously provide both educational and entertainment programs.
How can these venues provide quality images in a way that visitors will really feel connected and happy with their visits? How will they feel the money they are paying for online experiences was worth spending? Because if it was not, there won’t be comebacks!
Understanding these challenges ORPHEK LED LIGHTING has been researching and developing customized products only Public Aquariums also to provide:
THE NATURAL LOOK YOUR TANKS ARE IN REALITY WHEN EXHIBITED IN VIRTUAL REALITY AND VIDEO
Only Orphek LED lighting solutions will deliver it!
It can be also placed at long distance and at far range of the illuminated area. This is important for public venues when setting Natural ambiances and when light sources should be far from the visitors sight and still provide performance.
And most of all…
Orphek has develop Amazonas 320 with friendly technology that makes the lights maintenance very easy for you. With plug in, plug out tech you can replace parts very easily.
Amazonas 320 structure
Click HERE for Orphek projects for Public Aquariums
How can I order my Amazonas 320?
Go to CONTACT
By contacting us via email or filling the form you can make inquires about Amazonas 320 or place orders.
E-mail us today and get a free consultancy from our sales representative near your location.
Purchases via website are made with PayPal invoices and you can pay with your PayPal account or credit card.
We offer free shipping – with our Door to Door worldwide Express Delivery, so your Orphek solution(s) will arrive any place in the world!