Buy now the Azurelite 2 (next generation) and get also the Orphek Fox fire White LED Super Bright flashlight, plus a coupon of 20 % discount!!
1 + 1 Plus 20% off coupon!!!
This Limited Special Promotion is available only at Amazon and you need to run because it will last until they are sold out!
About Orphek AZURELITE 2 Blue LED Flashlight – The Next Generation
It is the coolest Orphek gadget designed specifically for coral night feeding, colors & health checking and illumination.
Seven years ago Orphek developed and launched the first blue LED multi-functional flashlight – the coolest blue LED gadget for both coral feeding & health check that has been capturing hobbyists’ hearts and minds till today.
Coral photographers also found in Azurelite an exquisite tool for adding beauty to coral photography, especially to click polyp extensions.
In the same year Azurelite (in its original black body color) was already a winner of Reefbuilder’s Editor’s Choice Award 2013.
And a year later Europe has also chosen Azurelite as the ultimate gadget!
Take Orphek gadget anywhere you go!
Shoot amazing pictures of your corals and let you know where you are when exploring Nature!
Azurelite is loved everywhere!
Throughout these years Orphek has been successfully selling Azurelite all over the world, from USA, Canada, South & Central America and Europe, to the Middle and Far East, Australian and African continents. Azurelite got even to Fiji Islands!
So what is new in Azurelite 2 Blue LED Flashlight?
This year Orphek decided to give even more exclusivity to this awesome gadget by launching more features!
And Orphek has also changed Azurelite’s packing. Now it comes in a matt white gift box with an embossed & varnished Orphek logo and an authenticity Orphek seal, so it became a super cool AUTHENTIC ORPHEK gift/gadget to give to a reefer!
WHAT CAN I DO WITH 5 DIFFERENT FUNCTIONAL MODES?
- Coral feeding: Low and Medium Output
- Night Viewing & Inspection: High Output
- Use for signalization when out there checking corals in Nature: Strobe Output
- Indoor & Outdoor activities, such as tank or sump repairing ( or any kind of repair in the dark), emergency night light, surveillance of your tank and equipments: COB hidden light
There is something else that makes this product the ultimate gadget:
You are getting a 2 in 1 package!!!!
Buy now one Azurelite 2 and get a gift: Orphek Fox fire White LED Super Bright flashlight for only $24.99 plus a coupon of 20% off!!!
About Fox Fire:
FOX FIRE White LED Flashlight is the ultimate Orphek LED flashlight, perfect for checking corals under white LED or under the combination of both white and blue offered in this combo!
You can do more stuff whith FOX FIRE such as working, night fishing, camping, hiking, reading, dog walking, surveillance and use it at any indoor and outdoor situations where bright light is needed!!!
- (5 DIFFERENT MODES) High, Medium and Low brightness, Strobe and SOS for emergency situations. ZOOM FUNCTION that can reach up to 200m/660ft.
- HIDDEN COB SIDE LIGHT
- STRONG MAGNETIC BASE that allows you to easily attach the flashlight to any iron surface
Want to know more?
WATER RESISTANT suitable for heavy rains, ANTI SLIP TEXTURE and is LIGHT WEIGHTED, made of HIGH QUALITY ALUMINIUM ALLOY, TACTICAL and it‘s EASY TO USE.
One more thing!
If you like to take amazing photos of your corals and share them, AZURELITE 2 Blue LED flashlight will render you amazing pictures. Check for the amazing pictures and tips for photographing corals with Azurelite.
HOW TO FEED MY CORALS USING AZURELITE 2 BLUE LED FLASHLIGHT?
The most convenient time to feed coral is after all lights in the aquarium are off. Most coral feeding is triggered by night and the majority of corals opens their polyps and extends their tentacles and actively feed.
To do so, simply illuminate the desired area with your AZURELITE then begin to direct feed.
IS THERE ALL I NEED TO KNOW TO FEED MY CORALS?
Concerning light YES! What to feed them and quantity of food we believe it is best if you check the feeding instructions with your food supplier!
HOW DO I CHECK MY CORALS WITH AZURELITE 2 BLUE LED FLASHLIGHT?
A health coral check should evaluate coral’s colors, the existence of white spots, polyp extensions or tissue inflation that you can only really see well if you light the corals with AZURELITE blue LED.
So, should I take it with me when visiting coral farms & shops?
YES! You must if you want to purchase healthy corals!
YOU SAID IT IS ALSO A COOL GIFT, WHY IS THAT?
Besides doing all it does, it has an enticing silver white coating and it is packed in a matt white gift box with an embossed & varnished Orphek logo and seal.
Orphek combined high performance, exquisite design & packing that can be taken anywhere because it fits a pocket! How cool is that??
AZURELITE 2 FEATURES
- High Luminance
- Powerful Focusing Beam
- Orphek Signature Convex Optic
- 5 Watt Lifetime LED
- 5 Functional Modes: High, Medium and Low brightness/ Strobe (SOS for emergency)/ZOOM FUNCTION that can reach up to 200m/660ft/HIDDEN COB SIDE LIGHT.
- Magnetic Base: Allows you to easily attach the flashlight to any iron surfaceWater Resistant: Suitable for heavy rain, perfect for working, camping, hiking, reading, dog walking, surveillance and any indoor outdoor situations.
- Professional: Very DURABLE, has an ANTI SLIP TEXTURE and is LIGHT WEIGHTED, made of HIGH QUALITY ALUMINIUM ALLOY, TACTICAL and it‘s EASY TO USE.
DO YOU NEED MORE DETAILS BEFORE PURCHASING?
Go to Azurelite 2 Blue LED Flashlight product page!
Since its debut Azurelite got Awards:
About Photography with Azurelite:
- Orphek Azurelite- The secret to good reef photography
- Photos using Orphek Azurelite
- Azurelite blue led flashlight experience
Coral feeding & Azurelite
Read more about this product/what others are saying:
- A review by Danireef
- Aquanerd unboxing Azurlite
- Azurelite Used at Iran Aquarium to inspect corals
- Doctor Eco Systems uses the Orphek Azurelite
- VASCA Aquarium Supply Presents the Orphek Azurelite
- Orphek Azurelite HOW FAR ?
- Orphek AzureLite 5 watt blue LED will help find MACNA’s best corals
- Check also Recifal News detailed article with fluorescence checking and photo tests by clicking HERE.
CHECK SOME OF OUR GROUNDBREAKING INNOVATIONS!
- We are the first company to introduce Aquarium LED lighting Internet of Things (IoT) technology.
- First company to develop solutions to deliver light spectrum for depths over 15 meters.
- First company to develop UV/violet LEDs in reef aquariums.
- First company that provides a wide spectrum red without using normal 660nm and 640nm LEDs.
- First company making its own wide spectrum blue LEDs.
- First and only company to make its own proprietary white UV LEDs.
- First company to use high Kelvin white LEDs.
- First company to make 100-watt matrix multicolor LED chips and first to have the technology to customize the chip to any Kelvin temperature desired.