AZURELITE 2 Blue LED Flashlight – The Next Generation
The coolest Orphek gadget designed specifically for coral night feeding, colors & health checking and illumination.
Seven years ago Orphek developed and launched the first blue LED multi-functional flashlight – the coolest blue LED gadget for both coral feeding & health check that has been capturing hobbyists’ hearts and minds till today.
Not only that!
Coral photographers also found in Azurelite an exquisite tool for adding beauty to coral photography, especially to click polyp extensions.
In the same year Azurelite (in its original black body color) was already a winner of Reefbuilder’s Editor’s Choice Award 2013.
And a year later Europe has also chosen Azurelite as the ultimate gadget!
Take Orphek gadget anywhere you go!
Shoot amazing pictures of your corals and let you know where you are when exploring Nature!
Azurelite is loved everywhere!
Throughout these years Orphek has been successfully selling Azurelite all over the world, from USA, Canada, South & Central America and Europe, to the Middle and Far East, Australian and African continents. Azurelite got even to Fiji Islands!
So what is new in Azurelite 2blue LED Flashlight?
This versatile high performance blue LED multi-functional flashlight will blow your mind!
Not only that, it is the ultimate gift for your fellow reefers!
This year Orphek decided to give even more exclusivity to this awesome gadget by launching more features!
And Orphek has also changed Azurelite’s packing. Now it comes in a matt white gift box with an embossed & varnished Orphek logo and an authenticity Orphek seal, so it became a super cool AUTHENTIC ORPHEK gift/gadget to give to a reefer!
WHAT CAN I DO WITH 5 DIFFERENT FUNCTIONAL MODES?
- Coral feeding: Low and Medium Output
- Night Viewing & Inspection: High Output
- Use for signalization when out there checking corals in Nature: Strobe Output
- Indoor & Outdoor activities, such as tank or sump repairing ( or any kind of repair in the dark), emergency night light, surveillance of your tank and equipments: COB hidden light
One more thing!
If you like to take amazing photos of your corals and share them, AZURELITE 2 Blue LED flashlight will render you amazing pictures. Check for the amazing pictures and tips for photographing corals with Azurelite.
HOW TO FEED MY CORALS USING AZURELITE 2 BLUE LED FLASHLIGHT?
The most convenient time to feed coral is after all lights in the aquarium are off. Most coral feeding is triggered by night and the majority of corals opens their polyps and extends their tentacles and actively feed.
To do so, simply illuminate the desired area with your AZURELITE then begin to direct feed.
IS THERE ALL I NEED TO KNOW TO FEED MY CORALS?
Concerning light YES! What to feed them and quantity of food we believe it is best if you check the feeding instructions with your food supplier!
HOW DO I CHECK MY CORALS WITH AZURELITE 2 BLUE LED FLASHLIGHT?
A health coral check should evaluate coral’s colors, the existence of white spots, polyp extensions or tissue inflation that you can only really see well if you light the corals with AZURELITE blue LED.
So, should I take it with me when visiting coral farms & shops?
YES! You must if you want to purchase healthy corals!
YOU SAID IT IS ALSO A COOL GIFT, WHY IS THAT?
Besides doing all it does, it has an enticing silver white coating and it is packed in a matt white gift box with an embossed & varnished Orphek logo and seal.
Orphek combined high performance, exquisite design & packing that can be taken anywhere because it fits a pocket! How cool is that??
- Inner white casing to render better protection and to match the white silvery color of the product
- Outer case in white matte with the name AZURELITE in a contrasting blue metallic color
- White matte sleeve with glossy Orphek logo.
- Orphek seal of authenticity
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- Orphek Azurelite Flashlight
- Wrist Lanyard
- Pocket Clip
- User guide booklet
- High Luminance
- Powerful Focusing Beam
- Orphek Signature Convex Optic
- 5 Watt Lifetime LED
- 5 Functional Modes: High, Medium and Low brightness/ Strobe (SOS for emergency)/ZOOM FUNCTION that can reach up to 200m/660ft/HIDDEN COB SIDE LIGHT.
- Magnetic Base: Allows you to easily attach the flashlight to any iron surfaceWater Resistant: Suitable for heavy rain, perfect for working, camping, hiking, reading, dog walking, surveillance and any indoor outdoor situations.
- Professional: Very DURABLE, has an ANTI SLIP TEXTURE and is LIGHT WEIGHTED, made of HIGH QUALITY ALUMINIUM ALLOY, TACTICAL and it‘s EASY TO USE.
DO YOU NEED MORE DETAILS BEFORE PURCHASING?
Here you can have all the specifications:
- Type: Rechargeable Flashlight
- Running time: battery-running time
- Voltage: 4.5V
- Light Source: 5w Cree XPE LED + COB 3W LED
- LED Type: Blue & White
- Pocket Size
- Cutting Diameter – 38mm
- Assembled Diameter – 38mm
- Length: 5.83”/ 148mm
- Diameter: 1.50”/ 38mm
- Weight: 5 ounces/ 142gr
- Body Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Surface Treatment: Anodic oxidation
- Body Color: Sliver-White/White ring
Compatible battery types
- 3 Alkaline AAA batteries
- 3 Lithium AAA batteries
- 3 NiMh rechargeable AAA batteries
OBs: Batteries are not included!
Since its debut Azurelite got Awards:
About Photography with Azurelite:
- Orphek Azurelite- The secret to good reef photography
- Photos using Orphek Azurelite
- Azurelite blue led flashlight experience
Coral feeding & Azurelite
Read more about this product/what others are saying:
- A review by Danireef
- Aquanerd unboxing Azurlite
- Azurelite Used at Iran Aquarium to inspect corals
- Doctor Eco Systems uses the Orphek Azurelite
- VASCA Aquarium Supply Presents the Orphek Azurelite
- Orphek Azurelite HOW FAR ?
- Orphek AzureLite 5 watt blue LED will help find MACNA’s best corals
- Check also Recifal News detailed article with fluorescence checking and photo tests by clicking HERE.
CHECK SOME OF OUR GROUNDBREAKING INNOVATIONS!
- We are the first company to introduce Aquarium LED lighting Internet of Things (IoT) technology.
- First company to develop solutions to deliver light spectrum for depths over 15 meters.
- First company to develop UV/violet LEDs in reef aquariums.
- First company that provides a wide spectrum red without using normal 660nm and 640nm LEDs.
- First company making its own wide spectrum blue LEDs.
- First and only company to make its own proprietary white UV LEDs.
- First company to use high Kelvin white LEDs.
- First company to make 100-watt matrix multicolor LED chips and first to have the technology to customize the chip to any Kelvin temperature desired.
Come check other Orphek Acessories for photography!
Orphek Coral Reef Aquarium Lens Kit:
- Orphek Coral Lens Kit reviews
- Review Orphek Filter Macro Corals Lens For Smartphone
- Coral Reef Aquarium Lens Kit (Product Page)