Internet of Things Reef Aquarium LED Lighting Pendant
Orphek Atlantik V4 Aquarium LED lighting is the most technologically advanced with the highest performance level and maximum photochemical efficiency!
Be connected anywhere you go!
By launching groundbreaking technologies Orphek gained respect and recognition as a leader in Aquarium lighting technology and innovation for reef aquariums lights. Our newest Orphek Atlantik P300 – V4 reef aquarium LED lighting has taken a giant step into the future with the newest internet technology.
The Atlantik p300 V4 Plus technology brings built-in wireless control allowing you to easily program, control, and monitor your light(s) from your cell phone or tablet, any time and any place you are in the world, where internet access is available – Internet of Things or IoT.
Not only that, the app is FREE OF CHARGE! All you need to do is download the one compatible to your phone:
SO WHAT IS NEW?
Atlantik P300 V4 Plus combines 16 new types of custom made dual core LEDs in the nanometer range from 380nm to 850nm for maximum photochemical efficiency.
Orphek has already settled the standard in the market for its advanced comprehension of color spectrums and its influences on coral physiology and once again is releasing another cutting-edge and groundbreaking technology, by bringing a revolutionary change in the spectrum provided by diodes and supplying its best product developed specifically for the needs of photosynthetic marine invertebrates.
So Infrared 850nm is one of the new improvements?
Orphek innovations are mostly focused on the research to improve LED light spectrums and by doing so we have been a leader in the market for years.
The starting point of this new Orphek product started with the idea of developing a new LED Lighting solution that would mimic Nature by providing spectrums that are present in a natural environment.
Sun light provides a range of wavelengths and different lengths of light waves do not penetrate through the water equally. Red light is the first to be filtered out and can only penetrate a short distance. If you look at a coral reef in Nature you will notice that shallow reef corals live in warm waters.
The idea was to add to the ATLANTIK P300V4 enough infrared color to satisfy coral of all habitats. This new development isn’t something that happened overnight. A year of testing and experimenting went into this project before we were convinced that we came up with the ultimate spectrum for growing coral and the added benefit of viewing the coral with a more natural look.
The new ATLANTIK P300 V4 LED Panel contains 16 new types of custom made dual core LEDs in the nanometer range from 380nm to 850nm.
WITH A SURPRISING ELEMENT!
One of our target goals with the V4 Spectrum was also to try to minimize as much as possible the outbreak of cyanobacteria and/or the growth of nuisance algae. Of course we all realize that without keeping proper parameters and religious tank maintenance is crucial and no light or system will prevent that, but Orphek succeeded to offer a new spectrum that balances just enough red with other colors of the spectrum to create a healthy balance of light.
We at Orphek feel that this is the most complete and beneficial spectrum ever created for a coral reef aquarium.
The new ATLANTIK V4 spectrum research resulted into the perfect balance between the light corals need and the overall appearance you want to see in your tank.
Why the New ATLANTIK P300 V4 PLUS is the best product Orphek has produced today?
- 16 new types of custom made dual core LEDs in the nanometer range from 380nm to 850nm.
- Renders most natural appearance to the tank form 10K to 50K
- Provides enough RED and IR LEDs needed
- Contains Full dimming capacity in all channels, 0-100% with progressive dimming.
- Provides IoT technology & Free apps available (App Store & Google play)
- Gives the ability to control and program 200+ individual units!
- Multiple lens options – 5, 10, 15, 45, 60, 90, 120 degree lens
CHECK ATLANTIK V4 VERSATILITY AND WHAT IT CAN DO FOR YOU!
Connectivity & Monitorning
- Built- in Wireless Worldwide Remote and Local programming, control and monitoring
- Compatible with Wi-Fi/ 3G and 4G Internet connectivity
- Compatible with IOS (Iphone and Ipad) and Android (Cell and tablet)
- Free apps available (App Store & Google play)
- Ability to program multiple Atlantiks individually, in groups or in unison.
- Eight pre-installed programs/ unlimited custom programs and group programming.
- Large storage with capacity for additional programs.
- Full dimming capacity in all channels, 0-100% with progressive dimming.
LEDS & LENS
CHECK THE NEW SPECTRUM FOR OPTIMAL CORAL BEAUTY, GROWTH, COLOR & HEALTH!
- New 78 customized high efficiency 5w Dual-Chip power LEDs – total of 156 individual LEDs.
- New 16 different types of Dual chip wide range LEDs. 380nm UV to 850nm Infra red!
- First company to introduce the Infra red 850nm
- New Spectrum for better coral growth, color and health.
- Four separate control and programming channels.
- Lens Options: Wide convex for tanks under 42” deep and 90 degree narrow for tanks over 48” deep.
SPECTRUM & EFFICIENCY
- Highest PAR/PUR per watt.
- Highest Spectrum output.
- High efficiency power supply.
CHECK WHAT COMES WITH YOUR LIGHT! (INCLUDED)
- Power cord with waterproof connector
- Stainless steel hanging kit
- Mean well Fan-less IP65 power supply
CHECK WHAT IS ALSO AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE! (NOT INCLUDED)
- 3m extension cable
- ORPHEK Router (You can use your own)
- ORPHEK Gateway – ability to control 200+ units.
OK, BUT CAN YOU SHOW ME WHY THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST VERSATILE PRODUCTS IN THE MARKET?
- The Atlantik P300 V4 Plus can be installed above any shape of tank and it renders a spectacular solution where the integration of light sources, conceptual design and architectural elements are also desired.
- These pendants offer a beautiful and neat integration of the light source when round lighting layouts are needed.
DIFFERENT SPECTRUMS FOR DIFFERENT SPECIES
- The Orphek team has a host of spectral options for everything from freshwater plants to Kelp gardens & carpet anemones. Check with Orphek team for your specific needs.
- The Orphek V4 spectrum delivers fast healing, quick growth and fosters ideal levels of Zooxanthellae algae, giving colors that rival and in many cases surpass metal halides.
DIFFERENT LENS OPTIONS
- Multiple lens options – 5 ,10,15,45,60,90,120 degree lens: Orphek’s wide angle convex lens allow the ATP300 V4 Plus to cover larger areas with higher PAR thus reducing the number of fixtures needed to provide adequate lighting for fast growth and amazing colors.
- The Atlantik P300 V4 Plus combined with Orphek’s wide angle convex lens allow the ATP300 V4 Plus to cover larger areas with higher PAR thus reducing the number of fixtures needed to provide adequate lighting for fast growth and extraordinary color.
- The light-weight aluminum construction enables the light to be used on any standard light mover/hanger in nearly any configuration.
DEEP WATER SYSTEMS:
- Orphek’s primary design goal is for commercial installs, zoos and public aquariums.
- Whether lighting a large shark lagoon or a 4 meter deep coral reef tank the Atlantik P300 V4 Plus can deliver results.
- Its ability to penetrate and deliver sufficient light for viewing at depths over 4 meters will allow you to use it just like you would any standard metal halide system. (That means that you can now switch that coral reef system to LED and reduce the expense of high electrical usage and bulb replacements without sacrificing the look and quality of your exhibits).
- Back of house installs remain cooler and maintenance is reduced, allowing your staff to focus more on livestock and husbandry.
- Orphek Atlantik 300 V4 plus is the LED solution for a deep coral reef aquarium.
- Utilizing state of the art components combined with Orphek’s ability to target the exact spectrum that photosynthetic creatures require, the ATP300 V4 Plus delivers significant light penetration and plenty of coverage which allows for direct 1 to 1 replacement of larger, inefficient lighting systems such as 1000 watt metal halides.
CHECK MORE DETAILS ABOUT ORPHEK ATLANTIK V4
WHAT CAN I DO WITH 4 CHANNELS?
- Achieve a Kelvin temperature between 18k and 30k: Channels 1 and 2.
- Achieve that deep blue/purple actinic look that causes coral to fluoresce and show color that are not visible in the higher range of the visible spectrum: Channels 2 and 3.
- Achieve a warm shallow sunlit reef and extend the range from 10K to 18K: combining Channel 4 with 1.
- Increase the overall range of the light to 10k-30k: combining all 4 channels and adjusting to your preferences.
One more thing! If you like to take amazing photos of your corals and share them, Channel 4 is also great for photographing.
WHAT CAN I DO WITH Multiple lens options – 5 ,10,15,45,60,90,120 degree lens: LENS OPTIONS?
- Wide lens 90,120: Achieve very good light spread in tanks up to 40” deep and with minimal shadowing.
- Narrow lens 5 ,10,15,45,60: achieve strong PAR and very good spread in tanks 40” or deeper.
*Orphek do not recommend narrow lens in tanks less than 40” deep
WHAT ABOUT PAR & PUR PARAMETERS?
The Atlantik V4 employs high wattage and cool running five watt LEDs to produce PAR levels rivaling metal halide, but with a very high Photosynthetic Useable Radiation (PUR).
ARE THE APPS REALLY FREE OF CHARGE?
YES! THEY ARE! JUST CLICK ON THE OPTION COMPATIBLE TO YOUR PHONE!
WHAT ABOUT THE GATEWAY? IS IT NECESSARY TO PURCHASE IT?
YES! YOU NEED TO PURCHASE ORPHEK MASTER GATEWAY.
By launching a ground breaking technology Orphek’s goal is to provide a solid and reliable control system that enables you to get the look that you want for your tank, while providing the best light possible for your corals.
By combining the wifi connection with the Orphek Gateway you will be able to enjoy fast, out-of-the-box setup & the ability to control and program your lights from
anywhere in the world where internet access is available.
THE GREAT NEWS ARE: One Orphek Gateway has the ability to control and program 200+ individual units!
CAN I WATCH/READ REVIEWS OF THE PRODUCT?
DO YOU NEED MORE DETAILS BEFORE PURCHASING?
Here you can have all the specifications:
- Extruded Aluminum Heatsink quickly dissipates heat.
- High Density Acrylic replaceable faceplate provides years of protection.
- Integrated Hanging Loop for ease of installation.
- Housing Diameter – 350mm (13.78 inches)
- Housing Height – 415mm (16.38 inches)
External Mean well Driver
- Mean Well Driver Model: HLG-240H-48A
- Input voltage:100-240VAC 277VAC for North America only
- Frequency: 47 ~ 63Hz
- Power consumption: 220~235 watt
- PF (power Factor) 0.973
- Input Current (Amps) 0.883
- Input Voltage (V) 217
- Output Voltage(V) 48
- Electrical outlet: Region appropriate