After bringing the Atlantik V3 series one step forward by upgrading with Internet of Things (IoT) technology Orphek is now launching and introducing to you the P300 V4 Plus.
The Atlantik p300 V4 Plus technology brings built-in wireless control allowing you to easily program, control, and monitor your light(s) from your cell phone or tablet, any time and any place you are in the world, where internet access is available – Internet of Things or IoT.
SO WHAT IS NEW?
Atlantik P300 V4 Plus combines 16 new types of custom made dual core LEDs in the nanometer range from 380nm to 850nm for maximum photochemical efficiency.
Orphek has already settled the standard in the market for its advanced comprehension of color spectrums and its influences on coral physiology and once again is releasing another cutting-edge and groundbreaking technology, by bringing a revolutionary change in the spectrum provided by diodes and supplying its best product developed specifically for the needs of photosynthetic marine invertebrates.
So Infrared 850nm is one of the new improvements?
Orphek innovations are mostly focused on the research to improve LED light spectrums and by doing so we have been a leader in the market for years.
The starting point of this new Orphek product started with the idea of developing a new LED Lighting solution that would mimic Nature by providing spectrums that are present in a natural environment.
Sun light provides a range of wavelengths and different lengths of light waves do not penetrate through the water equally. Red light is the first to be filtered out and can only penetrate a short distance. If you look at a coral reef in Nature you will notice that shallow reef corals live in warm waters.
The idea was to add to the ATLANTIK P300V4 enough infrared color to satisfy coral of all habitats. This new development isn’t something that happened overnight. A year of testing and experimenting went into this project before we were convinced that we came up with the ultimate spectrum for growing coral and the added benefit of viewing the coral with a more natural look.
The new ATLANTIK P300 V4 LED Panel contains 16 new types of custom made dual core LEDs in the nanometer range from 380nm to 850nm.
WITH A SURPRISING ELEMENT!
One of our target goals with the V4 Spectrum was also to try to minimize as much as possible the outbreak of cyanobacteria and/or the growth of nuisance algae. Of course we all realize that without keeping proper parameters and religious tank maintenance is crucial and no light or system will prevent that, but Orphek succeeded to offer a new spectrum that balances just enough red with other colors of the spectrum to create a healthy balance of light.
We at Orphek feel that this is the most complete and beneficial spectrum ever created for a coral reef aquarium.
The new ATLANTIK V4 spectrum research resulted into the perfect balance between the light corals need and the overall appearance you want to see in your tank.
Why the New ATLANTIK P300 V4 PLUS is the best product Orphek has produced today?
- 16 new types of custom made dual core LEDs in the nanometer range from 380nm to 850nm.
- Renders most natural appearance to the tank form 10K to 50K
- Provides enough RED and IR LEDs needed
- Contains Full dimming capacity in all channels, 0-100% with progressive dimming.
- Provides IoT technology & Free apps available (App Store & Google play)
- Gives the ability to control and program 200+ individual units!
- Multiple lens options – 5 ,10,15,45,60,90,120 degree lens
OK, BUT CAN YOU SHOW ME WHY THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST VERSATILE PRODUCTS IN THE MARKET?
- The Atlantik P300 V4 Plus can be installed above any shape of tank and it renders a spectacular solution where the integration of light sources, conceptual design and architectural elements are also desired.
- These pendants offer a beautiful and neat integration of the light source when round lighting layouts are needed.
DIFFERENT SPECTRUMS FOR DIFFERENT SPECIES
- The Orphek team has a host of spectral options for everything from freshwater plants to Kelp gardens & carpet anemones. Check with Orphek team for your specific needs.
- The Orphek V4 spectrum delivers fast healing, quick growth and fosters ideal levels of Zooxanthellae algae, giving colors that rival and in many cases surpass metal halides.
DIFFERENT LENS OPTIONS
- Multiple lens options – 5 ,10,15,45,60,90,120 degree lens: Orphek’s wide angle convex lens allow the ATP300 V4 Plus to cover larger areas with higher PAR thus reducing the number of fixtures needed to provide adequate lighting for fast growth and amazing colors.
- The Atlantik P300 V4 Plus combined with Orphek’s wide angle convex lens allow the ATP300 V4 Plus to cover larger areas with higher PAR thus reducing the number of fixtures needed to provide adequate lighting for fast growth and extraordinary color.
- The light-weight aluminum construction enables the light to be used on any standard light mover/hanger in nearly any configuration.
DEEP WATER SYSTEMS:
- Orphek’s primary design goal is for commercial installs, zoos and public aquariums.
- Whether lighting a large shark lagoon or a 4 meter deep coral reef tank the Atlantik P300 V4 Plus can deliver results.
- Its ability to penetrate and deliver sufficient light for viewing at depths over 4 meters will allow you to use it just like you would any standard metal halide system. (That means that you can now switch that coral reef system to LED and reduce the expense of high electrical usage and bulb replacements without sacrificing the look and quality of your exhibits).
- Back of house installs remain cooler and maintenance is reduced, allowing your staff to focus more on livestock and husbandry.
- Orphek Atlantik 300 V4 plus is the LED solution for a deep coral reef aquarium.
- Utilizing state of the art components combined with Orphek’s ability to target the exact spectrum that photosynthetic creatures require, the ATP300 V4 Plus delivers significant light penetration and plenty of coverage which allows for direct 1 to 1 replacement of larger, inefficient lighting systems such as 1000 watt metal halides.
If you are in any country around the globe and you are also wishing to:
- Improve the quality of life of your corals and marine species
- Install a neat and easy to clean fixture
- Own not only a conceptual design LED light solution, but a true color & growth technology
We will be very happy to find the best Orphek LED Lights for your tank.
Orphek is already taking orders today!
USD1098* & Free Shipping
Ask for your Special Launch Discount of USD100 OFF (USD998)!!
If you wish to know more details about our newest Atlantik P300 V4 Plus before contacting us please check: Our P300 V4 Plus product page