ORPHEK ATLANTIK LED LIGHTS REVIEW BY CUSTOMER
We sent to our client Shane a survey and we want to thank him for purchasing our products and sharing with us his opinion about our Atlantik fixture. We at Orphek is really happy to receive his feedback with this great review:
Obs.: we will be sending this survey to other clients with different tank sizes and needs, so if you will have questions about quantity of units you need to purchase or add to your tank you will be able to check these tanks as reference! We have already published some and we are happy to share them with you!
1. What led to your decision to go with LED lighting for this project?
System has been running for 2 years now. Already had a mh/t5 fixture on it. I loved the growth, but not happy with heat, color, bulb replacement. LEDs have came a long way and wanted what LEDs had to offer.
2. Why did you choose Orphek and were their other brands you considered.
I chose orphek LEDs because I like the reviews they were getting, great service with Scott, seemed like the best brand. I considered 3 other brands that were cheaper, but were more happier with Orpheks.
3. Is the lighting controlled with an automatic timer or digital controller?
I am using the orphek controller that runs the Atlantik fixtures I have.
4. How do you feel about the quality of the Orphek LEDs?
I am very happy with the quality of Orphek LEDs. They seem to be top of the line, and well thought out design. This is one of the deciding factors to me buying these fixtures.
5. What is your feeling on the intensity of the lighting.
Don’t have anything but my old fixture to compare it to, but the intensity from what I have seen has been very bright from online par readings and seeing it for myself.
6. How deep is the aquarium?
7. Would you choose Orphek again for another project?
I already want another for my frag tank.
8. How do you feel about the color spectrum the Orphek LEDs emit?
From the way the coral is growing since I have had this light (not turned up to
full % yet, still acclimating corals) the color spectrum seems to be right on key.
9. Did you feel the cost was reasonable for the performance?
Yes, you pay for what you get!
10. Would you recommend Orphek to others?