Feedbacks and Photos of the Atlantik V4 Reef Aquarium LED Light by UK client.
This week we are displaying tanks of clients from Europe that are sending us photos and feedbacks.
Here below you will find some details of Scott’s tank:
- Tank size – 5ft x 2ft x 2ft (with a 3ft sump) 650ltrs.
- Skimmer – reef octopus
- Circulation – 2x vortech Mp40 QD
- Illumination – 2x Orphek Atlantik V4’s
- Heating – 2x 300w schego heaters, stc-1000 controller, deltec 750 chiller
- System is run by Triton core 7 (34mls a day).
Scott is one more UK client that was kind enough to share with us his Orphek experience:
Check these great close up pictures and how beautiful his corals are!
More pictures at nigh view under Orphek Atlantik light and the amazing fluorescent color displayed:
We would like this opportunity to thank Scott for sending us photos of his tanks and corals!
If you are also from Europe, USA or at any country around the globe and you are also wishing to:
- Improve the quality of life of your corals and marine species
- Install a neat and easy to clean fixture
- Own not only a conceptual design LED light solution, but a true color & growth technology
We will be very happy to find the best Orphek LED Lights for your tank.
We would like to invite you to browse our website and participate with your Orphek experience.
Let us know about your tank and share it with many other hobbyists!
Sharing is very easy! All you have to do is to send us the basic information about your tank, usually starting from the beginning (when you started your tank), what are you running in the tank, the living creatures you have in your tank and of course pictures of the tank and of your corals. We also would like to have pictures of our lights above the tank 😉
Please send to email@example.com
We really hope you will find some time to send us your info so we can publish right away!
Thank you in advance,