Atlantik V2 Quick Set Two Units
In this video we demonstrate our Orphek Atlantik V2 Wireless Quick Set being programmed for two units.
ADVANCED MANUAL (for more than 1 unit) Atlantik-V2-Advanced_Guide.pdf
1. Please read carefully our Operational & Safety Guide in our
website page: https://orphek.com/orphek-atlantik-v2-wifi/
2. In order to connect more than one unit you will need a
wireless router. If you don’t have one please contact us.
Orphek can provide you one at a very attractive price.
3. Please check that router is turned on & working properly.
4. Very Important: All units to be set must be turned off. You will
have to set unit by unit before connecting to your wi-fi.
Setting the Units
5. Turn on the first unit to be set and check if it is connected to
your wireless device. (Please go to Operational & Safety
Guide: Table of Contents – (4) Set Ups – (4A) How to set a
wireless connection of the Android tablet/ mobile to the
6. Go to browser (example: Google Chrome) and type in the
web address bar 192.168.1.100 (this is the IP address of
every default unit) and press ENTER.
This will bring you to
the core setting of your Atlantik unit. So, by doing that you
must reach the log in page of your unit configuration.
7. Please type:
User name: admin
Password: 000000 (6 times the number zero for password)
8. Once you are logged in you will get to the BASIC page.
Please check the picture that follows:
9. In basic page you have to change a few parameters in order
to connect your unit to the router:
• Change the Work Type from AP to Sta.
• Change SSID to your local network SSID name.
• In the encryption Key enter your network password.
10. Press SAVE button.
11. Now you are going to reset your wireless unit. Go to system
page as shown in the picture and press RESTART SYSTEM
12. You can now go to your Tablet or Smartphone setting and
connect to your local network. Your Atlantik unit will now be a
part of the network.
13. Go to Orphek app. And click on SERCH ID to find the unit.
If the app found your unit it means that you have successfully
concluded the setting of this first unit.
14. Turn off this unit and start the same procedure to set the
second unit. Please notice that all the other units must be on
turn off mode.
If you want to return to factory settings you have to open the unit
and click on the reset button that can be found in the PC card
between the LEDs 1,2,3 and battery.
Click and hold for a few
seconds till LED 2 begins to blink. After a few seconds your PC
card should return to factory settings.
Please notice that the IP
will return again to 192.168.1.100 and the SSID will return to wifisocket
without a password.
Please don’t make any other changes not listed here because
this can result lost of connection to the PC card.
Please check the pictures included for better view and
understanding of the procedures: