Designed as a replacement for metal halide systems 400 watts and over, the Orphek Atlantik Pendant 300 is the LED solution For a deep coral reef aquarium .
The primary design goal was for commercial installs, zoos and public aquariums. Utilizing state of the art components combined with Orphek’s ability to target the exact spectrum that photosynthetic creatures require, the ATP300 delivers significant light penetration and plenty of coverage which allows for direct 1 to 1 replacement of larger, inefficient lighting systems such as 1000 watt metal halides.
Deep water systems
Whether lighting a large shark lagoon or a 4 meter deep coral reef tank the Atlantik Pendant 300 can deliver results. Its ability to penetrate and deliver sufficient light for viewing at depths over 4 meters will allow you to use it just like you would any standard metal halide system. High efficiency is evident in the excellent lumen/watt ratio.
The ability to provide life sustaining light at depths up to 4 meters means that you can now switch that coral reef system to LED and reduce the expense of high electrical usage and bulb replacements without sacrificing the look and quality of your exhibits. Back of house installs remain cooler and maintenance is reduced allowing your staff to focus more on livestock and husbandry.
The 250 watt Atlantik Pendant combined with Orphek’s wide angle convex lens allow the ATP300 to cover larger areas with higher PAR thus reducing the number of fixtures needed to provide adequate lighting for fast growth and superb color.
The Orphek V3 spectrum delivers fast healing, quick growth and fosters ideal levels of Zooxanthellae algae, giving colors that rival and in many cases surpass metal halides. The light-weight aluminum construction enables the light to be used on any standard light mover/hanger in nearly any configuration.
Species Targeted Specific Spectrums
The Orphek team has a host of spectral options for everything from , freshwater plants to Kelp gardens to carpet anemones. Check with Orphek team for your specific needs.
- PWM and 0-10v dimming (Apex Ready)
- Passive cooling.
- Extruded Aluminum Heatsink quickly dissipates heat.
- Remote Meanwell driver with extension cables available.
- Integrated Hanging Loop for ease of installation.
- High Density Acrylic replaceable faceplate provides years of protection.
- Multiple lens options- 5 degree through Wide Angle Convex.
- Extension cable available in 3m lengths.
- Custom Kelvin ratios and layouts available directly through Orphek.
- Housing Diameter – 350mm (13.78 inches)
- Housing Height – 415mm (16.38 inches)
Housing weight 5.2KG
Power supply weight 1.02KG
Box wight 9kg
Box G.W 17kg
- LEDS- 90 x 5 watt Dual Core
- Mean Well Driver Model: HLG-240H-Spec
- Input Voltage: 90 ~ 305VAC 127 ~ 431VDC
- Frequency: 47 ~ 63Hz
- Power Consumption: ~240-250 watts
- Electrical Outlet: Region Appropriate
LUX and PAR test with ( 10,15,45,60 /60 Convex ) Degree Lens at 2m -6m
LUX and PAR test with 5 Degree Lens at 2m -6m